Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

It must be for something. Chuck was recording it but as far as I know neither her or Lana posted it from their pov (only the other fan who was a bit further away that also recorded it).

If I'm delusional it's for the album trailer.

why would she sing a 7 year old song in a new album’s trailer? :hillary:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

maybe to have a "before it was [insert some sort of reference/flashback to old music] but now ive come to [cut to the new music]"

5 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

She said something about doing an "album trailer of trailers" or something like that with Rich Lee and it's Lana... she could probably release Video Games as a single again if she gets bored :thumb2:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

because she could have put "I Can Fly" - a 7 year-old song that was released once in 2014 in  Blue Banisters' final tracklist :air2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

because she could have put "I Can Fly" - a 7 year-old song that was released once in 2014 in  Blue Banisters' final tracklist :air2:

jesus don’t make her remember this or she’ll get back to this horrid idea :lange:

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

Are we expecting remastered BTD for the BTD-P anniversary ??

we are not 

7 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Honestly atp “remaster” for corporations means “Hey, this iconic [old] album just got better quality.. you should check it out today, in its new and improved quality!”

Selling a ‘remastered’ album is the equivalent of doing the homework and letting your colleague copy it only to get a better grade than you, change my mind :true:

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

This reminds me of Blue Jeans - Remastered 2011 as if it was some old 70s song or something :hide:

it's so funny, mainly because they always sound the same to me, like the oops i did it again "remaster" on spotify sounds the same as my 22 year old CD  :eartha:

anyways

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Are we expecting remastered BTD for the BTD-P anniversary ?? I think her management wants to grab the record of highest charting album in BB200..so I'd think no??? Just a reissue of vinyl? 

CD1: Born to Die

CD2: Paradise

CD3: B-sides/outtakes/unreleased - contain TikTok hits to get her more coins from the streaming

Release this as the box set. Thank You.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

CD1: Born to Die

CD2: Paradise

CD3: B-sides/outtakes/unreleased - contain TikTok hits to get her more coins from the streaming

Release this as the box set. Thank You.

But will it count towards the current BTD that's charting ?

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

But will it count towards the current BTD that's charting ?

Haven't u seen Dua Lipa re-releasing her debut & FN for 44738736th time?

Finally managed to listen to all these Yes To Heaven versions and that "Version 4 (Honeymoon Version) (3:31)" is actually good? These drums are definely a step-up from that anaemic production from some of the other versions. Lanapedia lists that it has been an outtake from every record since Ultraviolence, being reworked a lot. I wonder how she feels about it.

Version 4 -> 2 -> 1 -> 3 (which is hinted to be an outtake from Chemtrails??)