Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

14 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

walking is an art so is my body

daddy is a gangsta, im his lil dolly

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, shadesofyosemite said:

I just had McDonald’s and I’m getting really farty!

May, we‘re not allowed to have a second account

Spoiler

Rip May :trisha:

10 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

why did clay just make a tiktok w the text "when she starts dating other guys but you know you're still getting that call tonight" 😭

I had completely forgotten about him. I think she’s had at least 3 other alleged boyfriends since they broke up. 

"...channeling angels in the New Age now..."--- L.D.R., Young and Beautiful [2013]

A few weeks ago, through total random coincidence, or perhaps through Divine intervention, I found the following passage in a book called Living With Joy: Keys to Personal Power & Spiritual Transformation [1986]: "You came to earth to be a part of a system of energy that deals with emotions, personality, and thoughts, that involves seeing what is inside of you reflected back to you in the outside world."

[Source: https://archive.org/details/livingwithjoykey00orin/page/175/mode/1up?view=theater]

On October 22, 2021 during an Instagram livestream with fans, L.D.R. made the following remark: "I do believe that whatever's going on in your inner world reflects in your outer life"

[Source: https://youtu.be/m14UV7tKuwY @ 21:38]

On December 4, 2021 during a speech given at the Variety Hitmakers event where she was given the Decade Award, L.D.R. made the following statement regarding criticism she has received: "What's good about it is like I really believe that what's reflected back to you is in some way a mirror to what's going on in your inner life"

[Source: https://variety.com/2021/music/news/lana-del-rey-speech-variety-decade-award-1235126375/ @ 1:48]

Could the Living With Joy book be the source of L.D.R.'s philosophy regarding the inner life being reflected in the outer world? God only knows.

On 6/4/2022 at 12:05 PM, takemetothegasstation said:

Born to Die is still in the Billboard 200 (at 170!) but Adele's 21 seems to have dropped out. Hm... I have a feeling in 10 years B2D will be the longest charting album by a female artist. 

i find this so fascinating. BTD is my least fav lana album but can't argue that it is isn't intensely beloved bc of stuff like this. like why this album? i get that she made a huge impact when it was released but?? the sound is so dated to me.

aOaIzH2.gif

12 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

i find this so fascinating. BTD is my least fav lana album but can't argue that it is isn't intensely beloved bc of stuff like this. like why this album? i get that she made a huge impact when it was released but?? the sound is so dated to me.

I was like today years old when I discovered that Billboard 200 is only based on US statistics  :flop:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

12 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

It's still THE Lana Del Rey album like it or not. I noticed that if someone's album had huge success and the others had a little less sales, the artist will be associated with that album forever. BTD was such a bold introduction to the mainstream that none of her other albums can emulate that. I personally wish any other album was on Billboard because it makes it seem like it's her only good album and everything after that were flops and meh.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Norman, her 2019 album, is her second most streamed album of all time aweee stay mad and worry why Ultraviolence and Honeymoon aren't there

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

NFR got 1.73M streams yesterday..omg..its gunna surpass BTD soon.

Benny now is the time to release Queen of Disaster or Serial Killer..:blush3:

or the whole 25 leaked songs compilation :blush3: