Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Summertime Saddest said:

Her worst released song is Coachella :awk:

I don’t find it as offensive as people say it is: the trap beat is a bit cheap and the second verse is meh 🫤, but the production isn’t that bad. Maybe it could have been a bit more worked before release. 

18 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Her worst released song is definitely Summer Bummer...

That one grew on me a lot. I hope we get to hear something more hip-hop from her at some point. Maybe not a complete album, but a side project / collab would be nice. 

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Her worst released song is definitely Summer Bummer...

i’ll say it once and i’ll say it again… only hot people get summer bummer. 

lanas worst released songs are objectively beautiful and coachella… no one can convince me theyre not monstrosities

2 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

lanas worst released songs are objectively beautiful and coachella… no one can convince me theyre not monstrosities

summer bummer is a certifiable bop.....groupie love on the other hand...........

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

8 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

how can someone have such a lack of taste as to not like Beautiful? :judgingu3:

anywayssssss i want a nice purple vinyl this time, lavender

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

27 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

You spoke the truth <3 also stream Brooklyn Baby to cleanse your ears after you illegally stream Beautiful and C*achella

This thread's ability to turn everything into a discography argument is truly a talent at this point 

imageproxy.jpg

34 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

it wasn't until late last year that flopachella clicked with me. The half-assed trap production simply kills the vibe and buries the sentiment of the lyrics, but if you can ignore that, the song isn't too bad; the outro saves any quality it has 

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

This thread's ability to turn everything into a discography argument is truly a talent at this point 

how else are we going to reach 5000 pages? :troll:

Guys. I remember Lana talked about the 9 grands deal for 11 records she was tied with before she met Ben & Ed. But the thing is: Was the deal itself actually worth $9K (just like Taylor's deal with Republic is worth $200M) or did she have to make 11 albums to earn that $9K? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

As someone who despises cheesy things (songs, TV shows, movies, music videos, etc.), I have to give special appreciation to Video Games for being a love song that is sad sounding. Instead of a cheesy cheery love song, I have one that’s melancholic and beautiful and makes me feel all the emotions. :legend:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

There’s going to be an LDR course at NYU this fall!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdMXw7AOEN5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Me applying to NYU for this and this only 

SfKw.gif

imageproxy.jpg

33 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

There’s going to be an LDR course at NYU this fall!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdMXw7AOEN5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

23 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Me applying to NYU for this and this only 

SfKw.gif

Ok I can’t see the links as I don’t have instagram, What kind of class is it???

IMG-3521.jpg

5 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok I can’t see the links as I don’t have instagram, What kind of class is it???

I’ll copy and paste the caption for you below (the photo is just the iconic smiling shot of her taken on set of Fuck It I Love You / The Greatest)! 

@kath3000: Attention! This Fall, your favorite professor(me!) is teaching a course at NYU's Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music on Lana Del Rey. In the course, l'Il be unpacking her iconic career and music, the baroque pop era that she helped usher in, and the impact she's had on artists that followed, from Billie Eilish and Lorde to my beloved Halsey. I am SO excited to teach this course!!! #LanaDelRey #nyu #clivedavisinstitute 

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’ll copy and paste the caption for you below (the photo is just the iconic smiling shot of her taken on set of Fuck It I Love You / The Greatest)! 

@kath3000: Attention! This Fall, your favorite professor(me!) is teaching a course at NYU's Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music on Lana Del Rey. In the course, l'Il be unpacking her iconic career and music, the baroque pop era that she helped usher in, and the impact she's had on artists that followed, from Billie Eilish and Lorde to my beloved Halsey. I am SO excited to teach this course!!! #LanaDelRey #nyu #clivedavisinstitute 

Thank You!

First reading this, I thought Lana was the teacher - I was more than ready to move to NY for this class…

:ohmy:

Really cool though!

IMG-3521.jpg