Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

19 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

do we know where the Bel Air portion of Tropico was filmed? I've been wondering for years now and I just need to know

>:( the way i spent 2 hours yesterday going through google maps and streetview trying to find this somewhere in cali but i didnt

help pls

image.png

21 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

>:( the way i spent 2 hours yesterday going through google maps and streetview trying to find this somewhere in cali but i didnt

help pls

most of it was filmed in chatsworth i believe but the bel air part in particular could be anywhere i've lived in cali all my life and have seen countless fields of grain that look similar.. pretty sure it was chatsworth tho bc paparazzi photos who took pics of them shooting it had it tagged as chatsworth so look there 

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

most of it was filmed in chatsworth i believe but the bel air part in particular could be anywhere i've lived in cali all my life and have seen countless fields of grain that look similar 

ohhh thanks! i did write down chatsworth as a possible location cuz it looks similar enough

image.png

22 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

help pls

Most of Tropico was filmed in Chatsworth, including the G&M scene at a club called The Candy Cat. (It closed in 2017, but they have another location called Candy Cat Too in Winnetka.)

I would also assume Bel Air was shot in Chatsworth or at least somewhere nearby, since they shot all of Tropico in a 3-day span x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Most of Tropico was filmed in Chatsworth, including the G&M scene at a club called The Candy Cat. (It closed in 2017, but they have another location called Candy Cat Too in Winnetka.)

I would also assume Bel Air was shot in Chatsworth or at least somewhere nearby, since they shot all of Tropico in a 3-day span x

thank uuu! 

i didnt know about the 3-day filming tho :deadbanana: i wasnt a stan back then but i assumed they were filming for forever since Tropico was delayed for so long

image.png

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I'd rather have an album full of Beautifuls than another Coachella.

coachella is literally an amazing song and if i ever get to see lana at coachella again i'm looking forward to screaming the lyrics w her at the top of my lungs