Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, avenue said:

wondering if lana is a chocolate, vanilla or fruity person :tina:

or if she doesn’t even like sweet things

According to the quote Elle posted today in the mystery illness thread, she likes chocolate.

”I’m on tour in America since the first days of April, it’s the first time I play so many shows and everything goes exceptionally well. These past two years I don’t feel very well physically, I suffer from gastric ulcer, but I can make it through concerts who’s capacity can be over 9,000 people. I smoke, I drink a lot of coffee. I eat chocolate and pizza. My way of living when I’m not on tour isn’t that right."

2 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

According to the quote Elle posted today in the mystery illness thread, she likes chocolate.

”I’m on tour in America since the first days of April, it’s the first time I play so many shows and everything goes exceptionally well. These past two years I don’t feel very well physically, I suffer from gastric ulcer, but I can make it through concerts who’s capacity can be over 9,000 people. I smoke, I drink a lot of coffee. I eat chocolate and pizza. My way of living when I’m not on tour isn’t that right."

lana has taste :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

21 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I just realized Lana doesn't have a little bun in the NFR cover and it's just a part of the boat... I'm utterly ashamed :hide:

I just realized that the clouds on the cover are painted, like on a Norman Rockwell painting :wowcry:

Back to Black and Ultraviolence are extremely similar albums but one of them got critical acclaim and awards and the other one got told to stfu

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

Back to Black and Ultraviolence are extremely similar albums but one of them got critical acclaim and awards and the other one got told to stfu

sad sexy breakup MAGNUM OPUSES like wow

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I love when I put her catalog on shuffle, and classic after classic show up in a row without me having to alter the order or reshuffle

Living Legend, Text Book, Hope is a Dangerous Thing, Pawn Shop Blues and now West Coast :illumilana2::oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

i wonder if lana ever listens to her own songs bc if i was motherfucking lana del rey id blast my discography w the windows down while speeding down the highway alllll the time

She definitely does, but only the projects she's working on lol 

I remember her strolling around LA listening to Ultraviolence before it came out, then the nonstop Instagram posts during LFL and NFR teasing new songs

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, Thunder said:

She definitely does, but only the projects she's working on lol 

I remember her strolling around LA listening to Ultraviolence before it came out, then the nonstop Instagram posts during LFL and NFR teasing new songs

that seems more sane than what i'd do 

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

her worst released song is objectively don’t call me angel

tbh if dont call me angel was based around lana’s part this would be a different story… miley and ariana ruined it😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・