Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, Jared said:

So another unserious album where Lana tries to be more palatable. Making artistic concessions at this stage in her career, when she should be doing the exact opposite! :facepalm:

GET A JOB!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Jared said:

So another unserious album where Lana tries to be more palatable. Making artistic concessions at this stage in her career, when she should be doing the exact opposite! :facepalm:

C_k4s90WAAA-W8h.jpg

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Jared said:

Shut the fuck up please this doesn't even make sense or correlate with anything said here today :flutter:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

EGFZ.gif

Spoiler

You stan NFR, you know all about unserious self-aggrandizing/self-important, middle-of-the-road albums. Get a job.

1 minute ago, Jared said:

ok like who asked yikes.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, Jared said:

Y’all hear sum?:um2:

Spoiler

Musta been a fart

Just now, Blossom said:

everyone just put him in your "ignored users" where he belongs 

He is on mine, yet everyone quotes him so naturally he has to get a @Fingertips lashing :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Shut the fuck up please this doesn't even make sense or correlate with anything said here today :flutter:

i HOWLED

7 minutes ago, Jared said:

Lust For Life 2.0 

Lust for Life 1.0 was great so 2.0 may be even better.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Jared my beloved dear friend:oprah:

They way you gonna be so wrong, we facing the birth of another major career highlight right now, hoping you see the light one day (let the light in Jared) bc you missing out alot , at least you probably gonna enjoy Margaret ft your Idol Jack but singing off bang bang kiss kiss , stream Taco Truck  x Venice Bitch :kiss:

Jared has hated almost everything post NFR, yet almost everything Lana has made post NFR is the result of working with Jack and making variations of similar music. :um2:

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Jared has hated almost everything post NFR, yet almost everything Lana has made post NFR is the result of working with Jack and making variations of similar music. :um2:

Poor Jared is going through an identity crisis since post NFR! :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: