Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

35 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Anyone notice this comment to Jack, or is it fake?

I can't find it now so if she did really post that comment, maybe she deleted. Interesting though, maybe a hint :hooker:

HL83zuy.png

Thats not even the original description tho??? And it hasn’t been edited even once, you can check it on IG. 100% fake for me

8 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Thats not even the original description tho??? And it hasn’t been edited even once, you can check it on IG. 100% fake for me

its a joke about a user here sending chris gehringer a dm about how rabid her fans are 

1 hour ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

I’m all for her being the industry bad girl again, but the second her name got attached to racism and blue lives matter, my heart sank. Cause I know she isn’t (well I don’t believe she is) but that stigma will never ever go away. And it hasn’t. Every time a pic of her pops up it’s a viral tweet with “oooh Karen Del Rey!! Is it just me or does she just LOOK racist? All that time fucking cops aged her 10 years hahahahaha”

so at this point I just want her to go back into her little bubble and just put out songs and keep it moving. Cause people are rabid and she is absolutely terrible at handling criticism (criticism she invited with that bullshit ig rant but whatever) 

sorry this has nothing to do with anything but it’s just something I’ve been thinking about 

ughhhh couldn't have said it better myself :( i think critically and even commercially COCC is gonna be a difficult era for her due to these exact reasons

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 hour ago, Distantly said:

Anyone notice this comment to Jack, or is it fake?

I can't find it now so if she did really post that comment, maybe she deleted. Interesting though, maybe a hint :hooker:

HL83zuy.png

Omgggg nooo :toofunny: I made that edit as a joke

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

do you guys ever wish you could just make minor lyrical adjustments to lana's songs? not that i'm much of a songwriter myself so idk what made me think i have the right :scoff:

but like for example, in NFR when lana says:

"Your poetry's bad and you blame the news"

i kinda wish instead she said

"Your poetry's bad and you blame the muse"

idk i just feel like it would work a little better in my brain

Wq9zHLl.jpg

7 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

do you guys ever wish you could just make minor lyrical adjustments to lana's songs? not that i'm much of a songwriter myself so idk what made me think i have the right :scoff:

but like for example, in NFR when lana says:

"Your poetry's bad and you blame the news"

i kinda wish instead she said

"Your poetry's bad and you blame the muse"

idk i just feel like it would work a little better in my brain

for the longest time thought she was saying "famous and dumb at no age" instead of "famous and dumb at an early age"  in carmen, i was kinda disappointed when i found that out. i wish she was saying the former, to me it's more poetic and less awkward. :icant:

WGe8ynS.gif

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

1 hour ago, lamms said:

Omgggg nooo :toofunny: I made that edit as a joke

the way I didn't even notice the original comment was different LMAOOOOOOOOO smhhh :toofunny:

15 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

for the longest time thought she was saying "famous and dumb at no age" instead of "famous and dumb at an early age"  in carmen, i was kinda disappointed when i found that out. i wish she was saying the former, to me it's more poetic and less awkward. :icant:

that reminds me of the kendrick lamar lyric "got a high tolerance when your age don't exist" i would've stanned so hard :icant: also speaking of Carmen... the "audiotune lies" line still confuses my dumb ass

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 hour ago, violets said:

"the facebook dm chris gehringer received" :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Does anyone still have AlexParmient's Chris Gehringer meltdown he posted on this thread? it was very funny

It looks like that most of the posts relating to that drama were deleted from the thread, I can't find them

25 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i always thought in the blackest day she was saying "a half life in lost dreams" instead of "i have heavy heartstrings" and i liked what i had originally thought better 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I need ha to bring back more relatably melancholic bops ala Heroin, Ride, MPG, etc.

4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

26 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Does anyone still have AlexParmient's Chris Gehringer meltdown he posted on this thread? it was very funny

It looks like that most of the posts relating to that drama were deleted from the thread, I can't find them

funnily enough i just went into the Random Conversation Thread for a different purpose and found them all there - you're welcome :oic2:

ugh i neeeeed Art Deco esque dreamy surreal tracks on this record!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

2 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

funnily enough i just went into the Random Conversation Thread for a different purpose and found them all there - you're welcome :oic2:

ugh i neeeeed Art Deco esque dreamy surreal tracks on this record!!

yeah, elle moved them so it wouldnt clog the thread

Anyway cheers to a new era and a new website girlies! let's hope A***P********* has forgotten his log in details tumblr_muzg6qfEKw1slibiio1_250.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e