Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

obviously take it with a grain of salt https://twitter.com/stanleakz/status/1293350211323125762

but they arent just claiming lana shit, they are posting things ab a lot of celebrities. 

i dont believe it at all personally, does lana even know of clairo's existence? love clairo but i think lana would collab with billie before she would clairo LMFAO

edit: well anyways basically confirmed fake, their older claims were just flat out lies proven wrong.

Lana and Clairo omg imagine the power, Ariana could never

that acc saying clairo x lana is probably fake. they're also claiming Nicki x Beyoncé, 6ix9ine x Nicki x TD$ x Megan Thee Stallion, Doja x Nicki x Ariana, Selena x Travis, and allegedly knows Nicki's next album's tracklist lmao. seems too much to be true. plus they said 69 and Anuel AA are collabing again but Anuel said flat-out no cos he's a snitch

nice cocc bro

why did lana never experiment with different hair colors? (except for that one shitty purple wig)

she would've eaten a teal or purple in 2014

i've always wanted to see lana in an unnatural hair color too.. i feel like she's always mirrored her image after some sort of glamourous hollywood icon like marilyn monroe, sharon tate and priscilla presley earlier in her career now she's outgrown experimenting with her style and just wants to be casual

i love you, but you don't understand me.

GUYS!!!!

please vote for lana here http://www.mtv.com/vma/vote/ she is under the alternative category

she is currently in 2nd place behind twenty one pilots with 29% of the votes (they have 33%) please vote vote vote and let her get her first vma!! keep putting in random emails! you dont need to confirm anything!

ITS CURRENTLY DOUBLE VOTING HOUR!!! YOU CAN DO 20 INSTEAD OF 10!! VOTE PLS!

Why wasn’t lana in the WAP video???

She’s dating a cop, her p*ssy is dry as the Sahara desert

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You