Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

10 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

lana del rey 2023 tour be like:

- goodnight oklahoma! welcome to the tunnel under ocean blvd tour! what you guys wanna hear today? :dance:

- CINNAMON! CINNAMON! :crying:

- cinnamon? 🤔 i don't know what you kids are talking about… oh okayyy i think i got u, are you ready? let's go! NOW MY LIFE IS SWEET LIKE CINNAMON LIKE A FUCKING DREAM- :whine:

Hi! We’re so happy to be here! We’re gonna sing a couple of new songs from the last record and a few old songs. 

* proceeds to sing two songs from TUOB and 8 songs from BTD

From what I remember in the past, tour would be accounced after the album release (either same day or a few days later) but the tickets wouldn't go on sale immediately...usually a pre-sale is announced

For example, let's say the tour is announced March 25th and pre-sale would be announced for Wednesday, March 29 with General Sale happening Friday, March 31st

The thing I'm most worried about is who will be able to shop in the pre-sale...usually its a fan thing, with a code sent out to email subscribers or with purchase of merch, but occasionally its just for holders of some random credit card :um2:

As with the Taylor Swift situation, the pre-sale will likely be the best way to get tickets, especially good ones lol

i'm pleasantly surprised, i didn't think she would ever tour again...just do festivals and guest appearances

but this is good, cause of covid & everything she had some years off from touring, so hopefully she's excited 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

3 hours ago, Get Drunk said:

What if someone jumps the queue while you’re sleeping :bebe:

Trust and believe we were on that. And I think ppl def saved spots for their friends. Just be graceful and keep it pushing you will still make it to the front. The tea is Lana always meets ppl before and after shows if you wait long enough!

2 hours ago, fishtails said:

From what I remember in the past, tour would be accounced after the album release (either same day or a few days later) but the tickets wouldn't go on sale immediately...usually a pre-sale is announced

For example, let's say the tour is announced March 25th and pre-sale would be announced for Wednesday, March 29 with General Sale happening Friday, March 31st

The thing I'm most worried about is who will be able to shop in the pre-sale...usually its a fan thing, with a code sent out to email subscribers or with purchase of merch, but occasionally its just for holders of some random credit card :um2:

As with the Taylor Swift situation, the pre-sale will likely be the best way to get tickets, especially good ones lol

This makes me so nervous. How do I get those mails?

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

28 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

This makes me so nervous. How do I get those mails?

I would make sure you are subscribed to all of her email/text updates on her regular site and her store and also check her social media frequently...no idea if she'll announce anything on honeymoon but I guess it's possible lol

3 hours ago, fishtails said:

now this makes me wonder if i should buy some merch, i didnt because im saving money... i am subscribed to emails which is good. thank you so much for the information

25 minutes ago, derrymore said:

now this makes me wonder if i should buy some merch, i didnt because im saving money... i am subscribed to emails which is good. thank you so much for the information

Of course! Glad I could help lol :heart:

What do you guys think is the brand Lana will wear for her tour outfits? For LA to the Moon she pretty much exclusively wore For Love and Lemons dresses and then Adidas, and for NFR she wore Zimmerman. She wore a Retrofete dress at that award ceremony in December and it’s in the same price range as Zimmerman so I’m thinking that’s a good possibility:agree: Their dresses are pretty glam too so it would be a slay.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

What do you guys think is the brand Lana will wear for her tour outfits? For LA to the Moon she pretty much exclusively wore For Love and Lemons dresses and then Adidas, and for NFR she wore Zimmerman. She wore a Retrofete dress at that award ceremony in December and it’s in the same price range as Zimmerman so I’m thinking that’s a good possibility:agree: Their dresses are pretty glam too so it would be a slay.

Depends if she’ll have a stylist this tour or not since 2017 she never had one. As long as it’s not plaid shirts we are good🤣 

41 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

let's hope this is an actual tour and she's not just doing a few festivals here and there :oprah:

Yeah Byron cannot be trusted :wtf3:

He told us smthn before and we got all excited and it wasn't even true

I forget what it was, though

In fairness to him, she changes her mind like the wind so 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream