Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

3 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

ugh im in two minds about this bc my experience being in about row 3-4 of the mosh was incredible and I wouldn't trade it for the world. BUT me and my friends were incredibly hot, almost fainted, and it was HELL to get out when the concert was over because suddenly we're at the very back. The pit also does get rowdy when she comes on. Honestly I would never bother with it again cause I feel mentally and physically like an elderly person now LOL, I dont have the energy for that shit,  but if youre young and fit do it :brows:

Honestly, I'm leaning towards assigned seating, just maybe in a closer row. I've been in pits before, and when people start pushing I just can't vibe, I get so pissed off 🫠😅

As an elderly person

Spoiler

, I don't have time for these rascals lmaooo :thumb3: 

Thank you, btw!

unnamed.gif

The shows in Brazil are May 27 and June 3rd and now the Glastonbury being June 21st to 25th....I feel like thats a good amount of time in between to have a leg of a tour :true:

3 hours ago, fishtails said:

The shows in Brazil are May 27 and June 3rd and now the Glastonbury being June 21st to 25th....I feel like thats a good amount of time in between to have a leg of a tour :true:

I hope:lmao:I read that she's Saturday as well so that's the 24th... 3 full weeks after the last Brazil date

6 hours ago, fishtails said:

the fact all the announced and rumored dates are festivals only i’m 100% sure it’s not a regular tour but one of her summer festival tours, which is great i’ll take those over half cancelled messy tours any day 

her festival performances >>>> tour performances :true:

33 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

lemme be delulu for a sec :twirls:

worldtourworldtourworldtour comingsoon2acitynearyou

Let’s all be delulu for a sec… Spring starts March 20th sooooo tour announcement in 15 days:oprah4:

On 3/2/2023 at 8:57 PM, fishtails said:

Those two seem to be new... :creepna3:

Edit: okay so it seems like those two shows in April are just streaming party type things, not actually performances from Lana 

I've already checked on those two Australian shows...unfortunately they are just listening parties lol but if anyone's interested tickets are only like $15 - $20

I hope she actually tours North America this Summer/Fall, like another proper album tour like she did for Norman. :creep:

7 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I hope she actually tours North America this Summer/Fall, like another proper album tour like she did for Norman. :creep:

Yesss. I’m seeing Taylor in late July so if she came to California in the fall I would be sooo happy :dorothy4: I’ll accept any dates tho that’s just what I’m manifesting