Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

8 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

She’s really coming for her Latina crown huh :trisha:

The power of the taco truck where she met her boyfriend :trisha:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

I was wondering for a while now, her festival concert and solo concerts have an audience of more than 50k and Quebec concert was 100k that I heard of, then aren't those numbers bigger than Gaga, Beyoncé, Taylor etc concerts..? Why are Twitter news accounts so quiet about Lana's audience numbers? Is it because some of them are not solo shows? Idk if I am the only one wondering.. I remember during Gaga's Chromatica ball, everybody was talking about how she had the biggest audience of this decade but Lana's seems to have more and it's absolute crickets. :creep:

Estadio Foro Sol, Ciudad de México (65,000 capacity)

De Tijuana al Foro Sol: Los Auténticos Decadentes reviven el show más  grande de su historia - Signos.FM

Estadio 3 de Marzo, Guadalajara (20,000 capacity)

Estadio 3 de Marzo Eventos y Entradas |Mapas, viajes y detalles de  conciertos | Live Nation Latinoamérica

Estadio Banorte, Monterrey (17,000)

63 fotos e imágenes de Motley Crue In Concert February - Getty Images

So Lana will be performing for ~170,000 people in Mexico!

This is only the beginning of Lanita world domination :defeated:

9 minutes ago, yourboy said:

I was wondering for a while now, her festival concert and solo concerts have an audience of more than 50k and Quebec concert was 100k that I heard of, then aren't those numbers bigger than Gaga, Beyoncé, Taylor etc concerts..? Why are Twitter news accounts so quiet about Lana's audience numbers? Is it because some of them are not solo shows? Idk if I am the only one wondering.. I remember during Gaga's Chromatica ball, everybody was talking about how she had the biggest audience of this decade but Lana's seems to have more and it's absolute crickets. :creep:

Well festival crowds aren't really talked about because people technically paid for the festival itself, but since Honeymoon, Lana has turned into a true festival queen. She brings tens of thousands of people, her crowds are usually among the biggest (if not the biggest).

Her selling out those solo shows in Europe within minutes is proof of her power, and let's not even talk about her Mexico dates...

If her team is smart, and she feels good, they should definitely capitalize on her current popularity and touring power-- I think she would be even happier and more accepting of her fame after seeing all these sold out arenas and stadiums full of people singing her music and loving her. It really does seem like they're planning a proper tour, obviously with festival dates in the middle.

I'm really hoping she comes to Buenos Aires for a solo show at Movistar Arena (15,000 capacity -- it's the most common arena for international shows) instead of yet another Lollapalooza gig. I'm tired of Lolla tbh.

2 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Well festival crowds aren't really talked about because people technically paid for the festival itself, but since Honeymoon, Lana has turned into a true festival queen. She brings tens of thousands of people, her crowds are usually among the biggest (if not the biggest).

Her selling out those solo shows in Europe within minutes is proof of her power, and let's not even talk about her Mexico dates...

If her team is smart, and she feels good, they should definitely capitalize on her current popularity and touring power-- I think she would be even happier and more accepting of her fame after seeing all these sold out arenas and stadiums full of people singing her music and loving her. It really does seem like they're planning a proper tour, obviously with festival dates in the middle.

I'm really hoping she comes to Buenos Aires for a solo show at Movistar Arena (15,000 capacity -- it's the most common arena for international shows) instead of yet another Lollapalooza gig. I'm tired of Lolla tbh.

I live in Chile, and have the same feelings as you. She's a touring force in Latin America, why is she doing Lollapalooza only over here? smh. I want a proper solo tour.

hello babes, me and some friends want to receive lana in the Mexico City Airport but we don't know the most basic information on how we can know when and where she'll arrive, there are two airpots in Mexico City so if anybody here have donde this before, a few advices are welcome 

also if anybody is going to wait her on the san Francisco Airport (after the show) that can provide us information in real time, will help a lot 

4 minutes ago, emilianomoon said:

hello babes, me and some friends want to receive lana in the Mexico City Airport but we don't know the most basic information on how we can know when and where she'll arrive, there are two airpots in Mexico City so if anybody here have donde this before, a few advices are welcome 

also if anybody is going to wait her on the san Francisco Airport (after the show) that can provide us information in real time, will help a lot 

It’s a little difficult to find exactly when she’s arriving. As I’ve said here before, ppl only found out when she was arriving in Brazil bc a “fan” posted a selfie with her inside her plane even tho she asked him not to post it right away. As for Quebec fans who met her, I think I saw one of them saying they waited long hours at the airport so they were probably shooting in the dark idk.

Since Lana seems to be wearing almost only Zimmerman dresses, here are some dresses from them that I would love to see her wear on this tour!
1.3565dhig.crmpp.cream-poppy.jpg?quality1.5159dhig.pkif.pink-ikat-floral.jpg?qua1.5475dhig.stmpr.stamp-print-flat.jpg?qu1.5702dhig.rdsal.red-sailboats-flat.jpg?1.5703dhig.gnsal.green-sailboats-flat.jp1.5751dhig.blsal.blue-sailboats_1.jpg?qu1.6356dwon.bust.burgundy-stripe.jpg?qual

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

10 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Since Lana seems to be wearing almost only Zimmerman dresses, here are some dresses from them that I would love to see her wear on this tour!
1.3565dhig.crmpp.cream-poppy.jpg?quality1.5475dhig.stmpr.stamp-print-flat.jpg?qu

These two, especially the first! So beautiful! :flutter:

url%5D

21 minutes ago, taco truck said:

1.3565dhig.crmpp.cream-poppy.jpg?quality

Ohh I just know she's using this one

24 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Since Lana seems to be wearing almost only Zimmerman dresses, here are some dresses from them that I would love to see her wear on this tour!1.5159dhig.pkif.pink-ikat-floral.jpg?qua

This one!!!

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

25 minutes ago, taco truck said:

1.5702dhig.rdsal.red-sailboats-flat.jpg?1.5703dhig.gnsal.green-sailboats-flat.jp1.5751dhig.blsal.blue-sailboats_1.jpg?qu

these three would be the serves of the damn century

aOaIzH2.gif

On 7/18/2023 at 12:06 PM, yourboy said:

It's honestly funny how she's been doing big numbers on streaming, BTD being damn near immortal on the charts, selling so much vinyl and having sold out shows ala hunger games when trying to get tickets, yet she's not really in the spotlight public wise? like lowkey but not really. I already said this before but, when she announced her concert at Foro Sol, many were skeptical about her doing a solo stadium show and a lot of people were hoping to get ''discounted tickets''. That show sold out within minutes with a queue of 40k people waiting and even physical fights between fans and resellers :air: for reference, Arctic Monkeys is huge in Mexico and they're playing at Foro Sol too in October, but they still have tickets available (and they're not crazy expensive either).

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

36 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

these three would be the serves of the damn century

the pink and white longsleeve is my personal fave:oic2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・