Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

37 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

Does anybody have any tips for securing tickets :lange: it’s gonna be hell

I think usually if there’s a presale that’s the best way to get in. Other than that just be ready and as prepared as possible. She wasn’t as big as she is now the last time she came to my state so idk how it’s gunna go down :bebe:

faSE.gif

Any show in Seattle/Vancouver/Portland/SF/LA will do for me but I just hope I can get a ticket for under $200 :rip: 

if she is doing like theaters and stuff she better do multiple dates per city, but I think for this she should just do arenas again like the LFL tour. She’s so much more of a touring force now they would all sell out instantly. 

16 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Lanita now is the best time to give the girls presale codes on your sparklejumpropequeen site please let the true fans win!!! :trisha:

I think that would be a nice way to combat scalpers and bots too

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 hour ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

Does anybody have any tips for securing tickets :lange: it’s gonna be hell

If you don't initially get tickets, I've actually gotten as many from the week of show. As much as price gauging does happen, I find that there's always good prices once the initial rush to get tickets subsides and people's plans change. I've bought my front row Marina, Dua, and Beyonce tickets all months after they went on sale. Obviously still try to get tickets to be safe, but idk many shows that are actually sold out until day-of

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Did anyone get a confirmation email after signing up for the newsletter?

Yes

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years