Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

5 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

I don’t know how they do things in America but that sounds completely absurd, golden circle pit tickets in Amsterdam were like 100 euros

100 euros sounds super reasonable too lol.. I doubt it’d be that cheap in UK either, what a confusing thing! Not that there’s any sign of a UK show coming anyway lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

5 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Lana said the second leg begins with the Nashville show, so if there's more to the tour after the West Virginia show, I think that would count as the third leg

Wait. She said "that's a wrap for the first leg of our tour. we're gonna see you in mid-september for the next half starting in Nashville". Maybe she was talking about the show in Franklin (TN)?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

10 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

WHAT? Where on facebook

It was on one of the merch pages, and they posted screenshots of other prices and the lowest price tickets were around $250 right up at the back.. confused though cos I didn’t think tickets were on sale yet?

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It was on one of the merch pages, and they posted screenshots of other prices and the lowest price tickets were around $250 right up at the back.. confused though cos I didn’t think tickets were on sale yet?

It’s resellers

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Can anyone who’s been to the Arkansas show say how much tickets were? Surely someone knows how much non-festival US tickets cost

cause I am not paying Taylor swift level prices for Lana’s one and a half hour show

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Why do they keep using these fuckass photos for the tour posters and not something from Interview Mag? 

4-BIKES-NEW.png

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

18 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Can anyone who’s been to the Arkansas show say how much tickets were? Surely someone knows how much non-festival US tickets cost

cause I am not paying Taylor swift level prices for Lana’s one and a half hour show

I know that the PIT tickets face value was right at $100US, on resale sites they were asking as much as $1000US for them. a couple days before concert I was able to get two for a little over $200US each

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

Why do they keep using these fuckass photos for the tour posters and not something from Interview Mag? 

4-BIKES-NEW.png

I don't know the answer, but she is f*****G hot in that photo...

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

10 minutes ago, Mer said:

4-BIKES-NEW.png

She has never used photos from a magazine tho, I think it's because the magazine owns the rights over their photos.

I love the A&W single art but she should use unseen Neil Krug outtakes from the Ocean Blvd photoshoot for the tour promo

Just now, peachlipgloss said:

tiktok fans are crying ab the locations of the dates but i’m almost certain she might announce more dates in other cities later sooo let’s just let them think this is it 

Well it's kinda confirmed that more dates are coming soon, when rob said that about euro dates and so

url%5D

Just now, drippingbeaches said:

All the reddit post of people crying are so annoying.

One person said they live in a big city so they shouldn't have to drive far to see a big artist. The entitlement of some fans is why I am a little reluctant to get tickets

US fans complaining about shows always makes me laugh its so unserious try being a fan literally anywhere else in the world..

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

4-BIKES-NEW.png

i am still so obsessed with this pic it's insane like the leather, the makeup, the cleavage, the smoke... we need more of this aesthetic

i wish she could have done a presale ugh i cannot compete with scalpers and i cannot pay $900 for a ticket

Okay dumb questions but I’m gonna be trying to snag tickets for the Charlotte NC show on Friday when pre sale goes up.

1) are tickets cheaper during presale? Like do they go up the closer it gets to the actual date? 
2) do we think all of these shows are gonna sell out? 
3) looking at the outdoor pavilion, what section should I aim for? I can’t afford anymore than $300 per ticket. That’s gonna be my limit which I know isn’t gonna get me close at all but whatever 

4) how much do we think tickets close to the stage cost? Like how much would it actually be to be close to her? I’m just curious. 

4 minutes ago, Bangbangkisskiss said:

I’ve just paid $890 before taxes. I think I’m insane 😂 And just saw her in Mexico last week. 

oprah-winfrey-mad.gif

I'm so happy for you 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

21 minutes ago, Bangbangkisskiss said:

I’ve just paid $890 before taxes. I think I’m insane 😂 And just saw her in Mexico last week. 

But these tickets aren’t even on sale yet😭 whoever sold them doesn’t actually have them yet to sell