Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

Lawn tickets for Dallas on StubHub for $213. I'm not paying that, but it's tempting. Has anyone had luck buying tickets from them?

Ticketmaster is still saying there are tickets left, so I'm trying. Maybe I'll have another miracle like the Brandon one.

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

I can't believe this leg sold out this fast wow. Even faster than LA to the Moon?

She and her team have to sit and discuss the chances of a proper, well-organized tour through 2024; one that benefits the fans all over the world, Lana herself with her physical and mental health and Lana's team with the money.

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I can't believe this leg sold out this fast wow. Even faster than LA to the Moon?

She and her team have to sit and discuss the chances of a proper, well-organized tour through 2024; one that benefits the fans all over the world, Lana herself with her physical and mental health and Lana's team with the money.

after LDR10 hopefully🙏🏻

24 minutes ago, Elle said:

Paid $750 that I truly don't have for a resale pit ticket for Huntsville :toofunny:

Ridiculous price, but honestly at this point, I'm less concerned about the price I paid and more concerned if the ticket is legitimate or not. 

Today was a disaster :toofunny:

Agreed, Elle. I had to pay $300 lawn seats for Tampa that are sold for $80. I bought them from some site called Seat Geek, I don't even know if they are legit tickets or not.

Today did not go as I hoped either. I feel like resold tickets should only be allowed to be sold at face value, no mark-ups allowed. This would solve the issue with bots buying up swaths of seats when they have no intent on even attending the show. None of that money goes to the artist. It just lines the pockets of legal scammers

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

7 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

LA to the Moon didn't even fully sell out. The Canada date was the only show that sold out. Most venues only sold around 75% of the tickets, and there were even a couple venues that only sold around half of their tickets. The lowest selling date of that tour was Philadelphia with 46% sold.

NFR tour didn't completely sell out either. Most dates did though and all venues sold at least 90% of tickets x 

4 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Agreed, Elle. I had to pay $300 lawn seats for Tampa that are sold for $80. I bought them from some site called Seat Geek, I don't even know if they are legit tickets or not.

SeatGeek is where I bought my pit ticket from. I've never used them before, but some friends I asked have and said they've never had problems. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's a legitimate ticket and I won't find myself in another disaster if a couple of days before the show my order gets cancelled.. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

10 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Lawn tickets for Dallas on StubHub for $213. I'm not paying that, but it's tempting. Has anyone had luck buying tickets from them?

Ticketmaster is still saying there are tickets left, so I'm trying. Maybe I'll have another miracle like the Brandon one.

Hello fellow Oklahoman :) i’ve bought from stubhub before and they’re pretty reliable, and I have to say I really might spend that much just to be there in Dallas

8 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

LA to the moon didnt even sell out any dates other than toronto- you could get tickets for $20 on stubhub. the good days

41 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

Screenshot-2023-08-25-120544now who paid that fuckin price... 😭😭😭

I paid $400 for section 3 and I will get this view.. It was a bit pricey for me (my budget was $200), but it's a seat ticket and honestly I can see the whole stage so it's fair I guess

anonymous-20190727062140.jpg

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

SeatGeek is where I bought my pit ticket from. I've never used them before, but some friends I asked have and said they've never had problems. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's a legitimate ticket and I won't find myself in another disaster if a couple of days before the show my order gets cancelled.. x

So we ended up getting tickets from the same resale site. I hope, for both of us, our purchases were legit. What a damn fiasco this was!

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

My boyfriend got lawn tickets on vivid seats for way too much obviously. We’re thinking we could return them within the 30 day limit if we see better tickets go up as these scammers start lowering their prices. Do you guys think that’s a good plan? I really don’t want to be on the lawn. I know I sound like a brat but I was trying to tell him deff don’t do that. But he was at work and he missed some of my messages and kinda just did it (love him for that tho). It was all so chaotic and he just saw me freaking out so he panicked too. 

There are plenty of tickets on vivid seats, stub hub, seat geek, etc. literally shows that it was immediately sold to scalpers. I’m going to hold off and wait for prices to drop. They always do. No way I’m paying 300 for lawn when og pit seats weren’t even that much, idc if I can afford it 😭

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

Next time, if nothing changes, you need to set your computer to not idle. Then you need to be on ticketmaster, like the night before, continually updating. An hour before ticket sales isn't enough. 

cxLoiMqBvDGA.png?o=1

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have – but I have it

ok but how do u guys know if a show is sold out...... im not from US and i was gonna travel but idk how this works :crai: i was going to the alabama show

Shitting crying screaming throwing up. I literally have been waiting since 8:30 am and I got through and it was completely sold out 🙄. Some dude at my moms work bought an extra lawn ticket for Dallas and offered it to me for 70 so let’s hope he doesn’t back out. This was actually hell