Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

3 minutes ago, LanaLuvr said:

Does anyone know if she’s gonna have a merch booth at the second leg of the tour??? Pls lmk :D

There should be! Every other show so far has had them. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

They have a new jacket with the tour dates on the back for $200.

There is also a black shirt that has the Ocean Blvd album cover photo on the front with the dates on the back for $45. IMG-9523.jpg

Edited by Black to Blue

hyz6.gif

2 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

They have a new jacket with the tour dates on the back for $200.

There is also a black shirt that has the Ocean Blvd album cover photo on the front with the dates on the back for $45. IMG-9523.jpg

everybody at the prior dates are kinda outta luck lol

Ugh its so bittersweet seeing lana get ready for this leg of the tour. Wasnt able to get tickets on sale day so ive been hoping to snag a resale, except the prices at the venues near me havent budged much and the fees they add on are ridiculous. I wanna go so bad, these past few albums have meant so much to me, but i cant reason spending soo much money for only getting “semi decent” seats :-(((((((((( fuck resale sites

23 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Ugh its so bittersweet seeing lana get ready for this leg of the tour. Wasnt able to get tickets on sale day so ive been hoping to snag a resale, except the prices at the venues near me havent budged much and the fees they add on are ridiculous. I wanna go so bad, these past few albums have meant so much to me, but i cant reason spending soo much money for only getting “semi decent” seats :-(((((((((( fuck resale sites

1-2 days before the event is supposed to be the best time to get a resale ticket bc people are desperate to unload them, so hang in there! like tomorrow's show now has tons of tix for $50 on stubhub

aOaIzH2.gif

12 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

but i cant reason spending soo much money for only getting “semi decent” seats :-(((((((((( fuck resale sites

Maybe these seats aren't even that bad. just by being there and feeling fulfilled is enough. unless this money is needed in the future.

13 minutes ago, Pedriko said:

Maybe these seats aren't even that bad. just by being there and feeling fulfilled is enough. unless this money is needed in the future.

Im kinda tight financially atm :/ i planned on spending around 300$ which seemes pretty reasonable. After checking like every other day, just to get nosebleeds it would cost me close to that at my venue. Ive seen lana before and i was sat right above the pit for wayyyy cheaper in 2018, so im just kinda going back and forth :-(

21 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

1-2 days before the event is supposed to be the best time to get a resale ticket bc people are desperate to unload them, so hang in there! like tomorrow's show now has tons of tix for $50 on stubhub

True, i just cant wait last minute to call out of work :( i appreciate the advice tho! Ill check out the sales of other venues too and see what the comparison is. Im trying not to be dramatic irl so my fam doesnt think im going crazy over concert tix😂😂

Did the scalpers snatch up so many tickets that they couldn’t even sell them? Granted these were nosebleed seats.

4-F0586-F9-4-BD8-44-DC-A760-29-B2-FA4-D4

Anyone have experience buying concert tickets short last minute from a 3rd party site like StubHub?

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

pit tickets for today's show were dropping by the minute as the time got closer. i saw them for like $70-90 even an hour before the show started

8 hours ago, Quincy said:

Did the scalpers snatch up so many tickets that they couldn’t even sell them? Granted these were nosebleed seats.

4-F0586-F9-4-BD8-44-DC-A760-29-B2-FA4-D4

Anyone have experience buying concert tickets short last minute from a 3rd party site like StubHub?

It was posted by u/ACOOLCOW420 on r/lanadelrey. Here's the link. One user warned of the danger of the seller not sending the ticket in time, however. Apparently ticket sending is not automatic, and this is something to consider. @Offtotheraces01

JUSTICE for Candy Necklace!! :read: that is NOTTTT the song to be cutting from the setlist!! not only is it a single from the record, the only song on the album to actually have a music video AND just really fucking great in general, it was one of the highlights for me when i went to the hyde park show this july! i want everyone to be able to experience it live!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 hour ago, SuperMegaStan said:

i wish she does more new songs for the Tunnel Fest & Tour... even like Candy Necklace, Sweet, Paris Texas would be great addition instead of doing the same old songs 

Candy is a no-brainer. Paris, Texas would be great as well. She has TX shows coming up and the song also mentions Alabama (show coming there too).