Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

22 hours ago, cherrycolalime said:

do we think there’s any chance they’ll have the dickies jacket tomorrow :toofunny: it’s the only good merch this tour and I don’t want to stand in line if they don’t have it :uncomfortable:

jacket acquired :sass:

3 minutes ago, cherrycolalime said:

jacket acquired :sass:

I’m glad you got one! They didn’t have the jacket at any of the three shows I attended this year :toofunny: I even asked a friend who was attending the Charlotte show to check there too and get one for me if they had it, but they didn’t have them there either.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed that they’ll eventually be up on her store or I can get one for a good resale value x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

:wub:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

13 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Okay so its killing me that i cant remember but does anyone know where to find the video of lana doing that sexy lil chair choreo with her dancers? I cant remember which show it was and its irking me so bad😭😭

The chair choreo with her dancers was for White Mustang which she did at her first 9 shows this year before removing it from the setlist x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Elle said:

The chair choreo with her dancers was for White Mustang which she did at her first 9 shows this year before removing it from the setlist x

The ending reminds me of the iconic Body Electric choreo.. rip to that masterpiece :crying4:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, x VB said:

"See everyone soon on our many travels". Third leg incoming :hdu:

i kinda think that with this one she meant "waffle shop" type random travelling not touring :hillary:

7 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Byron also hinted in a comment that there'll be more shows!

he did! he always loves to hint, a king! :cryney2:

url%5D

33 minutes ago, Embach said:
1 hour ago, x VB said:

i kinda think that with this one she meant "waffle shop" type random travelling not touring

I am thinking/hoping she was still talking about West Virginia specifically :icant:

I’m trying really hard to take everything she says with a grain if salt since she says one thing and then does the complete opposite all the time

45 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Byron also hinted in a comment that there'll be more shows!

IMG-7155.jpg

👀

Her tour guitar tech (Reuben Gotto) also liked a comment about someone looking forward to the 3rd leg of the tour, on his VW post. And her hairstylist (Anna Cofone) commented “Let’s do it all over again” in the first honeymoon VW post.

I want that jacket too :crossed: at Hyde park I saw 2 girls wearing them.. obviously before Lana actually made it merch

They must’ve made them themselves.. unless I completely missed the opportunity to get one from there :toofloppy:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 hours ago, Embach said:

I mean Rob himself kinda promised in July that Lana will perform in Greece in 2024? Right?

Yep!

6 minutes ago, Rivers said:

So she isn't using a backtrack anymore? 

From what I’ve heard from fan recordings, she still uses backtrack for certain songs, or partly like for the choruses (which is pretty normal).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

47 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Yep!

From what I’ve heard from fan recordings, she still uses backtrack for certain songs, or partly like for the choruses (which is pretty normal).

I saw someone mention she wasn't using one for a song she normally uses one for so was just wondering. I don't mind either way, was just curious.