x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

12 minutes ago, HT71 said:

Can' be bothered to check if anyone has posted the link, but here is the link to watch Lana after she's been on stage.

Β 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001n9c0

Β 

will we have to waitΒ 5 days to watch it???Β :rollin:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

That link isn’t even to watch, it’s radio so audio onlyΒ 

Β 

wellΒ :toofloppy:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

4 minutes ago, American Bore said:

Today there’s a live feed on iplayer for the top 5 stages, I just watched Carly on the other stage. BBC will stream it unless Lana or her team pull out

Hai! Where can I find iplayer? I have Roku on my tv and a laptop. Thanks in advance for your helpΒ :wub:

your vulgar darlingΒ  :blush3:

5 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Hai! Where can I find iplayer? I have Roku on my tv and a laptop. Thanks in advance for your helpΒ :wub:

I'm not sure how you can access iPlayer outside of the UK, maybe a VPN? But this is the link for the other stage today:Β https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0ft9p9c/glastonbury-other-stage-friday?seriesId=b007r6vx-1-live-nowΒ (I assume this will change tomorrow though as it has 'friday' in the name). But if you work out how to access iPlayer to watch it today then me/someone else from the UK will post a link to it tomorrow

2 minutes ago, American Bore said:

I'm not sure how you can access iPlayer outside of the UK, maybe a VPN? But this is the link for the other stage today:Β https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0ft9p9c/glastonbury-other-stage-friday?seriesId=b007r6vx-1-live-nowΒ (I assume this will change tomorrow though as it has 'friday' in the name). But if you work out how to access iPlayer to watch it today then me/someone else from the UK will post a link to it tomorrow

Thanks a million for this! Now I just need to figure out a good and safe VPN on my computer…. Anyone have any recommendations? Have never used one before. Thank you all <3

your vulgar darlingΒ  :blush3:

45 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

so do u guys think she'll add new songs to the setlist or she won't even botherΒ :bebe:

I don't think so, her set is 15-20 minutes shorter this time so she will cut few songsΒ 

45 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Thanks a million for this! Now I just need to figure out a good and safe VPN on my computer…. Anyone have any recommendations? Have never used one before. Thank you all <3

Β 

i use expressvpn and love! and it works for bbc iplayer.

aOaIzH2.gif

what time in Australia timezone she gets on stage guys?

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

5 hours ago, American Bore said:

Today there’s a live feed on iplayer for the top 5 stages, I just watched Carly on the other stage. BBC will stream it unless Lana or her team pull out

Ben Howards set wasn't live streamed today - I've seen them all kicking off on his sub reddit.Β 

4 hours ago, Evergreen said:

I don't think so, her set is 15-20 minutes shorter this time so she will cut few songsΒ 

she could lose that outfit change/bartender scenario.Β 

Was anyone able to see if they streamed Wizkid tonight? I don't know them, but they were onΒ tonight on the stage and time slot Lana will have tomorrow, so perhaps a decent predictor?

β€˜Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Β 

30 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

The Glastonbury fans are ruthless, just look at what they're saying about Alex Turner on TwitterΒ :rip: I'm scared :bebe:
Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

Β 

Lana is the reigning champion of the IDGAF War so we will be fine:tommy: