x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

9 hours ago, J03 said:

Ben Howards set wasn't live streamed today - I've seen them all kicking off on his sub reddit. 

she could lose that outfit change/bartender scenario. 

His set started at 11:30am and coverage started at 12, so we won't run into that issue

We all know the 9 minute costume change will be kept in at the sacrifice of 4 deep cuts:facepalm:

Todays the day :party:

but yeah. She needs to drop that costume change and not sacrifice songs for it… but she’ll do what she wants anyway :silly: I personally think she’s gonna drop flip side seeing as this isn’t her show and less likely to have a lot of super fans there 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Todays the day :party:

but yeah. She needs to drop that costume change and not sacrifice songs for it… but she’ll do what she wants anyway :silly: I personally think she’s gonna drop flip side seeing as this isn’t her show and less likely to have a lot of super fans there 

The only thing making me think it might stay is the fact that it's semi-medleyed into the Grants. But I wouldn't be shocked if it's off

1 hour ago, American Bore said:

His set started at 11:30am and coverage started at 12, so we won't run into that issue

We all know the 9 minute costume change will be kept in at the sacrifice of 4 deep cuts:facepalm:

Lol they filmed his set - but only aired 10 minutes of it.  Kelis wasn’t streamed (she apparently did smells like teen spirit) Wiz Kid was only given highlights and shared his with Stefflon Don -(he’s the same stage as Lana). There are five main stages and yet iplayer were only streaming 2 by half ten last night and cutting between them. With the exception of the Monkeys who were streamed uninterrupted. I’m feeling anxious as anything about what we’ll get tonight if anything. 

8 minutes ago, J03 said:

Lol they filmed his set - but only aired 10 minutes of it.  Kelis wasn’t streamed (she apparently did smells like teen spirit) Wiz Kid was only given highlights and shared his with Stefflon Don -(he’s the same stage as Lana). There are five main stages and yet iplayer were only streaming 2 by half ten last night and cutting between them. With the exception of the Monkeys who were streamed uninterrupted. I’m feeling anxious as anything about what we’ll get tonight if anything. 

I think sometimes there's a lag on them uploading the recordings to watch back on iPlayer. Carly and Maisie had a combined highlights like Wizkid and Stefflon Don have at the moment, but now both their sets are up to watch in full. Wizkid's set is here to listen to in full https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001n64v, hopefully the video will come soon and we'll have a bit more of an indication

3 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

wasnt he just recovering from something that he had to cancel some shows for :deadbanana:

Laryngitis - I saw a lot of people on twitter are put out because he’s losing his Mancunian accent and regional dialects are precious in the UK

6 minutes ago, American Bore said:

I think sometimes there's a lag on them uploading the recordings to watch back on iPlayer. Carly and Maisie had a combined highlights like Wizkid and Stefflon Don have at the moment, but now both their sets are up to watch in full. Wizkid's set is here to listen to in full https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001n64v, hopefully the video will come soon and we'll have a bit more of an indication

I ducking hope so because five sets from this year are currently available and one of them is fckn’ Texas. Not sure what Sharlene has over the BBC because they’re always giving her band more air time than anyone cares for  

On 6/23/2023 at 12:06 AM, CinnamonGay said:

Yes so true. And to everyone who keeps blaming her habit of smoking/vaping.

Pls be fr. I'm pretty sure she's been smoking for a long time.- even at the time of BTD-LFL. Her voice sounded good back then too.

Can’t tell if you’re joking or not. or just plain ignorant.

She was in her twenties. Injury heals faster when you’re younger. Most form of damage wouldn’t show until the body can’t heal properly anymore. Once again, look what happened to Whitney, Mariah, Miley, and more recently Shania Twain. None of them had problems vocally in their 20s despite the crack, smoke, and alcohol abuse until later. Miley vocals were damaged a bit earlier than these other ladies tho. Mariah and Whitney voice started going south with visible (or audible I guess) damage in their mid-late thirties which is exactly the same age as Lana right now.

Adele could have 100% been the next victim. Fortunately for her, she stopped smoking just in time. She woke up. Even so, you can hear the damage that was done. Her voice now is different (much sharper/pitchier than what it used to be), but it’s not too bad yet. She stopped just in time.

4 minutes ago, J03 said:

Laryngitis - I saw a lot of people on twitter are put out because he’s losing his Mancunian accent and regional dialects are precious in the UK

I ducking hope so because five sets from this year are currently available and one of them is fckn’ Texas. Not sure what Sharlene has over the BBC because they’re always giving her band more air time than anyone cares for  

Wizkid is up now!! https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0fsyy34/glastonbury-wizkid?seriesId=b007r6vx-unindexed

Hopefully this means that even if we don't get a stream tonight, we'll still be able to watch tomorrow (unless Lana herself doesn't want it filmed)

I hope it’s still live streamed, I’ve planned a night of it :crossed:

but tomorrow would be better than nothing (which is also likely lol)

However… maybe it’s just me being so out of the loop with pop culture.. but all the names of artists mentioned here that weren’t live streamed.. I’ve never even heard of 

maybe Lana has a bigger name to get a live stream? She’s doing well in the UK 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

can i dig a hole under the fence and come out the other side? i really want to get in 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Im kinda nervous for this... the BBC and Lana do not have a good history when it comes to mixing her live performances :ohno: can already predict her vocals will be barely audible on the broadcast and people will be dragging her on social media :toofunny: hoping for the best tho!

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

what time is her set guys?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I hope it’s still live streamed, I’ve planned a night of it :crossed:

but tomorrow would be better than nothing (which is also likely lol)

However… maybe it’s just me being so out of the loop with pop culture.. but all the names of artists mentioned here that weren’t live streamed.. I’ve never even heard of 

maybe Lana has a bigger name to get a live stream? She’s doing well in the UK 

Heard of not they’re still headlining the same stage as her 

3 hours ago, Unknown said:

Im kinda nervous for this... the BBC and Lana do not have a good history when it comes to mixing her live performances :ohno: can already predict her vocals will be barely audible on the broadcast and people will be dragging her on social media :toofunny: hoping for the best tho!

The sound for Monkeys last night was really poor couldn’t hear him in parts but the pitfalls of glasto is any form of a proper sound check is logistical impossible