Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

- Flipside

- Venice Bitch

- Diet Mountain Dew

- Summertime Sadness

- Ocean Blvd 

- Video Games 

There was a rumor that she was gonna perform Let the Light In with FJM aswell :toofunny:

I think the rumor about FJM is for BST

11 minutes ago, LBcita said:

she said "I'm so fucking sorry" like 10 times and this is the one time they've actually mic bc she was late in 10 years

if you hit the wall don't go to a show it's very easy but she literally screamed to the crowd to tell them to do video games she visibly was far from unbothered

She's literally been late every single one of her shows so far. Fans expect artists to show up on time and not be apologetic about being late. It's really not that hard.

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

they literally told her it's ending before candy necklace + several songs before that and she said "let's just keep going and see what happens" WELL she got what she asked for :eartha:

True and she still decided to do that long ass piano intro and outro (sorry Candy Necklace ily) but yeah in that case she should’ve wrapped it up nicely 

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

She doesn’t hate British people. She hates the bbc, there’s a difference 

British people hate the bbc too, I stand beside her, she’ll show her love for us as bst :P

im with ha i hate bbc too fuck them!!

I don’t know much about British laws, but in some countries artists aren’t allowed to perform after a certain time.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Why am I seeing people hate on Glastonbury, she already went 25 mins over so of course they’ll cut her mic off? They get fined thousands for every few minutes she goes over. If you can’t respect the schedule, you don’t get more time, it’s simple 

Just now, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

The good parts of the show being cut and the most boring shit nobody wanted being present is definitely a crime.

im telling yall she's homophobic

2 minutes ago, honeymoonboulevard said:

She’s human yes but has been consistently late for each show she’s done this year (bearing in mind that’s only 3 shows) so why isn’t her team and the people around her then stepping in to manage that. 

I’m not saying she shouldn’t feel nervous playing a massive crowd but surely it would put you more on edge and create more anxiety knowing that you’re now late and the show won’t get to go as you had planned and rehearsed 

humans are late humans get anxious

she literally said "I freak the fuck out" before every show when crowds were 10x smaller

it's a job, people show up late to work, people call off sick

people who bought tickets certainly have a right to be upset

it's also true that it's unfair to pretend we know why she's been late and know it was a stupid reason or act as if she's doing the easiest thing in the world for someone who has consistently said she gets stage fright

and you're right. it's been 3 shows. 3 shows after a 4 year break

Her behaviour couldnt be more unprofessional to be honest. Must say as well that she becomes more and more interesting as an individual as time and her excentricities go by.

2 minutes ago, honeymoonboulevard said:

Changing the lyrics to Kintsugi to

“Lana was late for three out three…..”

Best post in this forum 2023

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

The way I’m actually so relieved she deleted IG rn….

who knows what could have come our way had she not

Literally thought the same :hillary: