x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

Are we all ignoring that the stage she was on had been running 30 minutes late all day… so even if she was on time, there was a huge chance they wouldn’t have been set up for her in time (staging and soundchecking).  There’s also a large chance she was told the stage was running behind by the half hour, so would have thought what’s the point in getting ready for 10:30.  I don’t defend lateness often but it’s really not her fault when it’s a knock on delay from other acts earlier in the day! 

56 minutes ago, honeym0o0n said:

i actually think she is just having some problems on her personal life and she seems very nervous so she gets late on stage ig. 

u can see she actually enjoys being there afterwards 

idk maybe i’m just imagining things but i don’t really see her enjoying herself that much. maybe some moments but there’s also a lot where it feels like she doesn’t wanna be there. could be her personal life i guess

6 minutes ago, Jacques said:

Are we all ignoring that the stage she was on had been running 30 minutes late all day… so even if she was on time, there was a huge chance they wouldn’t have been set up for her in time (staging and soundchecking).  There’s also a large chance she was told the stage was running behind by the half hour, so would have thought what’s the point in getting ready for 10:30.  I don’t defend lateness often but it’s really not her fault when it’s a knock on delay from other acts earlier in the day! 

If only Lana was on social media, she could have explained the logistics of this :true:

D.png

3 hours ago, Embach said:
  Hide contents

There are cheating rumours, someone in LB insta post comments said that in @/entylawyer latest post on 8th slide is about that "rumour".

I didn't word this in a great way, I just woke up, sorry.

Someone did post about Jack and another girl on the Lana subreddit recently. She wasn’t a musician though. But also I know a lot of blinds end up being made up so idk how true it may be. 

18 minutes ago, Um Chile Anyways So said:

As someone who gets super anxious when I have to speak in public, I understand why she's late. It's that fear to do shit that makes you delay tasks thinking that if I wait, anxiety will go away but it never does. In fact, the more you wait, the more anxious you'll feel. You can just tell how anxious Lana looked during Jimmy part but throughout the night anxiety subsided and she looked and sounded amazing. 

Lana just as many other people, will probably have stage freight for the rest of her life. Plus her current relationship drama.... Not a good mix. Hoping she's not going to be late when she performs at BST. Can't wait to see her in person.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1gFBKLBkricwMIjJSKsUcvJcHT89vWQNK?usp=sharing

Mods, not sure if this is allowed 

Do you or anyone else have another link? This one is not working

47 minutes ago, Um Chile Anyways So said:

As someone who gets super anxious when I have to speak in public, I understand why she's late. It's that fear to do shit that makes you delay tasks thinking that if I wait, anxiety will go away but it never does. In fact, the more you wait, the more anxious you'll feel. You can just tell how anxious Lana looked during Jimmy part but throughout the night anxiety subsided and she looked and sounded amazing. 

Lana just as many other people, will probably have stage freight for the rest of her life. Plus her current relationship drama.... Not a good mix. Hoping she's not going to be late when she performs at BST. Can't wait to see her in person.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1gFBKLBkricwMIjJSKsUcvJcHT89vWQNK?usp=sharing

Mods, not sure if this is allowed 

That links exceeded the permissions 😭

I watched the videos of the show and overall I think that the vocals were fine and the stage setting and such but Lana was definitely distracted, she wasn't really as energetic as in Brazil. I hope she'll be fine.

I love Blake and Byron so much, they're so talented. Although, I know that the dancers and backup singers help her to cope with her stage fright but there are too many dancers on the stage imo, it can make it messy sometimes. I'd prefer two dancers only. But the choreo is still great.

Candy Necklace live was just amazing, the vocals were so crystal clear and Byron killed it with the piano. Everything about CN live was just perfect. I also really loved the outro of White Mustang.

The Video Games acapella with fans made me so emotional 🥲 because the way how engaged the crowd was and Lana became emotional there too :crying4:

url%5D

If you Google "Lana Del Rey Glastonbury 2023" you get a whole heap of fun articles 

It's about 25% blaming her and 75% blaming the organisers :oic2:

However if you go to see her (festival or not) you know she's gonna be late

Idk why everyone thinks it means smthn was wrong; I'd be more worried if she had been on time because that'd be very out of character :oic3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

42 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Someone did post about Jack and another girl on the Lana subreddit recently. She wasn’t a musician though. But also I know a lot of blinds end up being made up so idk how true it may be. 

i remember seeing a blonde model in a bikini pretending to lick a donoghue pic on her phone. can't remember her instagram

I wonder if they were going to try to do big Priscilla hair but just ran out of time so they just switched up the plan lol

Also I think some people are being a little bit dramatic about the being late thing. We don’t know what happens behind the scenes and it seems they were there on time by her families videos. The only one I actually blame her for is when she was at a tattoo parlor 30 minutes before her show. I’m sure she wouldn’t purposely be late because she doesn’t care or anything, she loves the fans and even when they cut her mic, she still sang and went into the audience. That is more than most late celebs do. 

14 minutes ago, heavenisatunnel said:

i remember seeing a blonde model in a bikini pretending to lick a donoghue pic on her phone. can't remember her instagram

stella barey was the girl in the picture

13 minutes ago, heavenisatunnel said:

oops not a blonde or a model but

4 minutes ago, trashmagik said:

stella barey was the girl in the picture

yeah i just found it. donoghue and charlie both follow her so 

7 hours ago, LBcita said:

yeah you should think rationally lmao all this over 30 minutes...it's getting weird!

she is not the first artist to be late to a show and she will not be the last

there is no reason for you to be this dramatic like ok criticize her no one's making you buy a ticket to her future shows

You are literally showing the behavior that I am talking about..? :eek3: I said it was enough for her to be criticized and I wouldn't give unnecessary hate. I was not dramatic at all, trust me I ain't. I am here for Lana 24/7 365 from 2013, but she did a wrong thing and I can have a rightful opinion as well as many other fans. I don't want to come off as offensive but you should try to chillax a bit. :heart:

27 minutes ago, heavenisatunnel said:

after some quick scrolling i feel like the beverly center lyric is entirely justified, that's all

No but really. I’ve always loved that one. Shes sweeeeeet barefeet, you can find her where no one will be :kiss3: