Elle

Rolling Stone UK (Chuck Grant) - February 2023

She was photographed by her sister :flutter:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Updated with full shoot, shot by Chuck x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

If you're one of those Stans that sees every photo of Lana as beautiful, you won't see them even if I point them out. 

I’m not one of those fans that thinks Lana doesn’t have a bad photo but genuinely none of these photos our outright bad??? Like they’re not Interview level but she still looks so pretty

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I’m not one of those fans that thinks Lana doesn’t have a bad photo but genuinely none of these photos our outright bad??? Like they’re not Interview level but she still looks so pretty

Some are just not good as professional photos, or even as amatuer photographs. This is the best that she and her team can do? I'm looking at them objectively. I've never been a fan of Chuck's work. I'm glad you enjoy them and I hope others will too, as no doubt they will. 

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

Some are just not good as professional photos, or even as amatuer photographs. This is the best that she and her team can do? I'm looking at them objectively. I've never been a fan of Chuck's work. I'm glad you enjoy them and I hope others will too, as no doubt they will. 

Idk what to tell you if you’re still upset we are getting amateur photoshoots from Lana and Chuck in 2023 :bye:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif