littleredpartydress

Lana to be featured as BBC Radio 1’s Hottest Record - March 14th, 2023

Tuned in  & ready! :oop:

However, I have a feeling nothing Lana-related will be happening for about an hour.. I remember when she premiered MAC & VB on BBC in 2018 and I took my 15-minute break at work when the programme was meant to begin, but it didn't happen right away so I was hiding in the back room for over 45 minutes ignoring everyone on my radio asking where I was :omfg2: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Tuned in  & ready! :oop:

However, I have a feeling nothing Lana-related will be happening for about an hour.. I remember when she premiered MAC & VB on BBC in 2018 and I took my 15-minute break at work when the programme was meant to begin, but it didn't happen right away so I was hiding in the back room for over 45 minutes ignoring everyone on my radio asking where I was :omfg2: 

i listened to a few of the previous recordings of this show and each time they played the hottest record right as the show started and then immediately went into the interview

but knowing lana, she will make them do it during the last 6 seconds of the show

If anyone were to doubt my level of commitment to Lana as a fan, just know it’s 4:54am where I am, and I’ve literally stayed up to listen to a radio release of a song I’ve literally listened to on repeat for several weeks, just coz I wanna be part of the moment.