ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

10 hours ago, LustForcocc said:

Just a heads up, they’re announcing tomorrow morning that it’s tickets and first come first served, tickets available in store!

Omfg I have school and work today so I won’t be able to go and get tickets I’m about to throw up … are you fr 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

28 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

the German listening party was supposed to announce the winners yesterday, right? I didn’t get an email, the location is still not announced. so weird

same:defeated:  just four people had the luck

33 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

the German listening party was supposed to announce the winners yesterday, right? I didn’t get an email, the location is still not announced. so weird

3 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

same:defeated:  just four people had the luck

me three besties we all lost together:trisha:

On 3/20/2023 at 4:53 AM, derrymore said:

ok soooooo.... i didn't realize you had to buy the vinyl to go to the listening event, its apart of the ticket. i would love to support lana in that way but i cant spend that much money right now and i also dont currently have a record player where i am. so if i wanted to go i would have to spend 45 bucks.... idk if this is the same for other ppls locations. i would definitely still pay money to go to the event though not 45 at the moment. absolutely NO DISRESPECT to lana or anyone who priced it. just didnt realize this

OK nevermind sorry yall. the store said ppl who buy that pre order are guaranteed into the event but you dont have to, but you may have to wait longer and the store could be full. ok that is better :)

Where are you located? I feel like it's the same store as where I live.

Can anyone who has been to a intending party tell me if it’s a good experience? At first I was like “no I’d rather listen to it alone” because I figured I’d be annoyed by other people there, but then I saw that limited edition poster and it’s free in my city and now I’m contemplating…

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

13 hours ago, fishtails said:

omg my boyfriend has a dentists appointment on Wednesday too...luckily its at 12 pm so there's no overlap with the listening party but that is a weird coincidence lol 

I spoke too soon :toofunny:

The one I'm going to announced this morning that to get in you need to pick up the wristbands at 12 pm tomorrow...my boyfriend was able to move his appointment to next week though lol

16 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

Can anyone who has been to an intending party tell me if it’s a good experience? At first I was like “no I’d rather listen to it alone” because I figured I’d be annoyed by other people there, but then I saw that limited edition poster and it’s free in my city and now I’m contemplating…

i think it will be a really fun experience to see some lana fans in your surrounding area and also get some free stuff :wub: listening to the album really loud for the first time in a room of people who really want to be there will be a very unique experience that i certainly haven’t had for other albums!

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

27 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i think it will be a really fun experience to see some lana fans in your surrounding area and also get some free stuff :wub: listening to the album really loud for the first time in a room of people who really want to be there will be a very unique experience that i certainly haven’t had for other albums!

You’re probably right. I think it will be fun experience. I hope I’ll get in tomorrow

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

anyone else going to the Long Beach listening party? 💜

I really wished that i was in California but my ass is in Brisbane, while there's only 2 listening party in Australia :hair: this is cruel

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

41 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omg enjoy!! I teared up multiple times throughout, you are in for a ride!! 

I might go tomorrow too if I can escape work

see you there perhaps

look for the queer in the corner crying 

I don't know if I should go to the one closest to me or not. It's an hour away and I get off work an hour before. They don't seem to have a ton of parking. My bf can't go with me. Like what if I'm rushing driving an hour, get there, can't find parking, show up late after they've already started, and then there's not enough room for me. Or there's only like 2 other people and it's awkward. I'm too Gen Z for this. 💀

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore