ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

8 minutes ago, Del Norte County said:

i'll be going to the one in hollywood blvd just to get the free stuff too, i don't want to stay there and listen to the whole thing surrounded by tourists. 

honestly i wish i could just go up there for the stuff but i'm from san diego so my mom would never let us drive 2 1/2 hours there and back just for merch so i might as well stay... although i might just stay until a&w so i can sing along to the grants, ocean blvd, and a&w and listen to sweet.

idk i think i'll decide after a&w if we should stay or leave and get some tacos or something before driving back LMAO

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*

6 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

there’s one less than an hour from me i really hope i can go. i cant find any info on their website about times or tickets?

you have to click on the location you're interested in and there should probably be a link to another site where you can find time/ticket info. all of the listening parties are being done independently at different places like record shops and beaches so the tickets can be found on those places websites

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*

7 minutes ago, taco truck said:

So is this confirmed to be the surprise? Why did Kintsugi say the surprise was new music?

Idk about the surprise but we did get new music, we got the grants 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Where did the info come from that the goody bag is a whistle, lighter and T-shirt? That would be great in the UK seen as though all our orders are delayed until the end of May,

.. not me already acting as if it WILL be me who wins the raffle :omfg2: .. or my husband, bringing him so I’m doubling my chances :wink:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

15 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

My store says they’re playing the album, will be giving out free promo items, and there’s gonna be a major raffle. Probably some signed LPs or something

It a whistle, lighter and a t shirt I think https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp5dcgxLRjn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Where did the info come from that the goody bag is a whistle, lighter and T-shirt? That would be great in the UK seen as though all our orders are delayed until the end of May,

.. not me already acting as if it WILL be me who wins the raffle :omfg2: .. or my husband, bringing him so I’m doubling my chances :wink:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp5dcgxLRjn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= This a record store in the UK and they said it was a whistle, lighter and T-shirt

3 hours ago, acacia said:

you have to click on the location you're interested in and there should probably be a link to another site where you can find time/ticket info. all of the listening parties are being done independently at different places like record shops and beaches so the tickets can be found on those places websites

yeah i went on the website for the store i’m going to and they just said put in your email for updates there’s no option for tickets and they don’t have a website either :rollin:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

for my city, I have to buy merch on her website before March 19th and only a few people (120 but I'm sure the day of the listening party there will be less than 120 people present) will be selected and will have the address but the thing is that i can't buy merch right now :crai: 

4 hours ago, taco truck said:

So is this confirmed to be the surprise? Why did Kintsugi say the surprise was new music?

i think kintsugi assumed boz was talking about the grants, whereas boz was talking about this

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23