Elle

Québec, CAN @ Festival d’été de Qc - July 15th, 2023

57 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Girlies on my tenth hour of drink I feel like shit but we are here send me your highlights how was the show! I just know @West Coast slayed the entire time screets are saying Lana saw him and fainted mid way thru the show!! Skdndjdn did she ever do for k ofc not why would I ask but im giddy at the thought of this!! :trisha:

We definitely locked eyes and I got weirdly emotional through the Ride monologue :true:

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Omg this sound check… this is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard WHAT IS ITTTT!!! Arcadia / NFR / Black Beauty / For K Part 2  mashup with new melodies… I’m deceased :trisha:

I'm deceased, after listening 4x and downloading . . .

9 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

LFL title track exists :wub: easy to perform as well

I’d rather have Cherry, LFL has already been performed to death as well. If it had to be swapped I’d choose Groupie Love or In My Feelings. Something to keep the energy up

8 minutes ago, Louise said:

Nice capture from nesrine.bdj on IG!

swing.jpg

Her poor lil knee :( 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

52 minutes ago, Louise said:

The connoisseur is happy to come across this live soundcheck. It is as though Lana recorded it specially for her fans! You experts can tell me which songs are represented!

Suddenly I'm fully in favor of Lana releasing a re-imagined version of AKA :trisha:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

1 hour ago, Louise said:

The connoisseur is happy to come across this live soundcheck. It is as though Lana recorded it specially for her fans! You experts can tell me which songs are represented!

Omgg this really makes me think she has an idea for some sort of aka remaster with an instrumentation rework :crying4:

Let me live in delulu please

-------------

ImlUAIK.png