Elle

Candy Necklace - Music Video [OUT NOW]

24 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

so... will this be the first era that we don't even have an mv for title track? :biblio::defeated:

I mean technically Honeymoon but obviously one was made but not released. Idk how there isn’t a Ocean Blvd mv when there is literally a separate shoot that we only have two photos of (the single cover)

49 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I mean technically Honeymoon but obviously one was made but not released. Idk how there isn’t a Ocean Blvd mv when there is literally a separate shoot that we only have two photos of (the single cover)

well, actually i counted Honeymoon since it's still accessible

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I was so sure that was from a MV :icant: but yeah if it's not out already I doubt it exists

giphy.gif

I just hope we'll have like 4 or 5 mvs for this era again. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Rich Lee, director of the video, got back to me yesterday. Apparently the video will actually be released. We all can breathe!

FuhtSfSWcAcfgDD?format=jpg&name=large

19 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I mean did anyone genuinely think that the video was cancelled or shelved? I think it is obviously just going to take a second to come out 

With Lana you never know, but yeah... It's too soon, and besides we know she loves to start teasing stuff the minute she starts a new project lol

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

13 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I mean did anyone genuinely think that the video was cancelled or shelved? I think it is obviously just going to take a second to come out 

I have my fanpage on twitter. Majority of fans are afraid of Lana filing because of past experiences. Like Cherry's video, which wasn't even recorded. The original video for Ultraviolence, which later became the video for Freak. The video for The Next Best American Record, which later became the White Mustang video… I mean, everything is in Lana's control. If she doesn't like it and decides, it can be archived. But I hope that won't happen this time. She promoted it on her Instagram and seems happy with what was done.

21 minutes ago, Guto said:

I have my fanpage on twitter. Majority of fans are afraid of Lana filing because of past experiences. Like Cherry's video, which wasn't even recorded. The original video for Ultraviolence, which later became the video for Freak. The video for The Next Best American Record, which later became the White Mustang video… I mean, everything is in Lana's control. If she doesn't like it and decides, it can be archived. But I hope that won't happen this time. She promoted it on her Instagram and seems happy with what was done.

Yeah. I have a feeling it is just a longer video so it is taking more time. Also him saying that makes me believe it is done so it must be in her hands at this point

I don’t get why people are making such a big deal about it still not being out? It’s been only like a month since she teased that she was filming it,, that’s not that long for a big budget music video.

qfrWuBl.png

16 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I don’t get why people are making such a big deal about it still not being out? It’s been only like a month since she teased that she was filming it,, that’s not that long for a big budget music video.

yeah the editing timing really isn't unusual (also remember how much we waited for Tropico and NFR...) BUT it's the first time they didn't have a video ready for the album release, and this is rather frustrating I think

Does Rich edit his MVs too? Cause he worded his comment like "everything on my part is done" so I wonder if they are waiting for a particular date to release it or if it's not even done yet :um2:

It wouldn't make sense to sit on the finished product since MVs boost the songs but they are not a big event like they used to be (with some exceptions of course) so the closer to the album the better so casual listeners don't forget about the record 

giphy.gif