Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,060 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

On 1/29/2024 at 10:56 AM, Xenoblade 3 said:

Everyday, I’m happy that “Grandfather please” is a flop song. It’s good for humanity. The white woman line smh. You can not deprecate the white race like that. She’s offending most of her fanbase. Also, she should not be romanticizing deep sea fishing.

Deep Sea Fishing is bad. It’s dangerous. It’s bad for the environment. It harms the animal. Her father should not be fishing for sharks as a “sport”. She should NOT be promoting that on her albums. The song flopping is vendication mefears. People agree with me. 

till now i was thinking that you were a hater but now i'm sure you're just a troll lol

On 1/29/2024 at 2:56 AM, Xenoblade 3 said:

Everyday, I’m happy that “Grandfather please” is a flop song. It’s good for humanity. The white woman line smh. You can not deprecate the white race like that. She’s offending most of her fanbase. Also, she should not be romanticizing deep sea fishing.

Deep Sea Fishing is bad. It’s dangerous. It’s bad for the environment. It harms the animal. Her father should not be fishing for sharks as a “sport”. She should NOT be promoting that on her albums. The song flopping is vendication mefears. People agree with me. 

This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever read thank you. 

faSE.gif

It's been a long time and I've just checked the streaming numbers of Ocean Blvd today... Margaret fucking surpassed 60M streams? Like since when? what the fuck???

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Y'all i just realise that Ocean Blvd is the only era we do not have a music video for the title track :stareney:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

5 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Y'all i just realise that Ocean Blvd is the only era we do not have a music video for the title track :stareney:

watch her pull 5 music videos for the yeehaw era :stareney:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

imagine if she releases one after getting grammy. This would have been beautiful way to end Ocean era:pray2:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

Ocean Boulevard era it is so sad to see that you are coming to an end :crying2: You were gorgeous, beautiful, iconic from the Hola TV announcement till the very end :mariah4:

One of her best eras in a long time :oprah:

You better sweep the Grammys next week miss Ocean Boulevard :gurl:

Still having this album on repeat and it really became my favorite Lana album along with Honeymoon :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Im sure many LB members will come back to this era if they hate the Lasso one :omfg2:

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

In my mind, there was one on her stolen laptop. :true:

I truly truly hope Ocean can win big at Grammys this Sunday, it deserves it no matter what yall trying to tell me. This is THE album of the 2023. No more arguments.