Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,060 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

Y’all what is this? They're talking about Lana said this on tiktok but deleted 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Soooo... is the "new" VB really the demo? I know Jack said there was a shorter beat driven version but I expected something more rockish or surfy but not trap :hide:

I can't believe they were using those beats on the early NFR version specially since Hope was the first song they made together and they seemed to have a really clear vision about the record :thumb2:

I think the "back to the garden" line wasn't used on the OG and I doubt she rerecorded it so at least some stems were from an early version tho :um2:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Not the Judah Smith interlude growing on me what the fuck the instrumental is amazing 😭😭😭

idk what pisses me off more, the way she shelved then butchered lmlylaw or the decision to waste this amazing instrumental by putting a madman yelling like a howler monkey all over it

1 minute ago, turquoisejewel said:

idk what pisses me off more, the way she shelved then butchered lmlylaw or the decision to waste this amazing instrumental by putting a madman yelling like a howler monkey all over it

spilled. i love the chemtrails lmlylaw but it really is just criminal what was done when compared to the original.

.~~* i never meant to hurt you baby, it's so hard to be good, in this world where you do what you know you shouldn't *~~.

3 minutes ago, cominguplavender said:

spilled. i love the chemtrails lmlylaw but it really is just criminal what was done when compared to the original.

i wish i could roam around lana's mind for 1 millisecond to be able to comprehend the logic behind these decisions :assad: :tommy:

Not to sound pretentious but this album has made all the music I normally listen to sound so basic and simplistic. :flop: It feels like it’s ruined other music for me, hopefully just temporarily. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

1 minute ago, Venice Jesus Whore said:

Not to sound pretentious but this album has made all the music I normally listen to sound so basic and simplistic. :flop: It feels like it’s ruined other music for me, hopefully just temporarily. 

That was just Lana in general for me. All the music I listen to they’re either dead or in retirement :omfg2: lana is the only artist who is bringing out new material for me 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

13 minutes ago, turquoisejewel said:

i wish i could roam around lana's mind for 1 millisecond to be able to comprehend the logic behind these decisions :assad: :tommy:

i've also been thinking about how absolutely insane it is that she didn't make paradise an album with angels forever, hollywood, i talk to jesus, and obviously the title track... like

.~~* i never meant to hurt you baby, it's so hard to be good, in this world where you do what you know you shouldn't *~~.