American Whore

WE WON!: TRUMP INDICTED

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-indicted-new-york-grand-jury-hush-money-1234703427/

ย 

ย 

Trump is being indicted in NY, for the first time a former US president is being criminally charged

ย 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

does this mean he can't run for president anymore?

no.. anybody can (basically)ย get an indictment on anybodyย in the US.. there's aย popularย phrase in legal jargonย that goesย "indict a ham sandwich" which basically meansย if a grand jury could indict a ham sandwichย they would..

ย 

soย his indictment doesn't mean much at all

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

does this mean he can't run for president anymore?

ย 

No. There are only 6ย stipulations for running for President:ย 

• Over the age of 35
  • Natural born citizenย 
  • Resident of the US for at least 14 yearsย 
  • Has not served two prior Presidential Termsย 
  • Has not been impeachedย and convicted by the senateย 
  • Was not a confenderateย 

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

What does this mean exactly?ย 

giphy.gif

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  "๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’, ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“๐“‹๐’น"

ย  ย instagram

7 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

ย 

An indictment is formal notice that someone receives, notifying them itโ€™s believed they committed a crime (by a Grand Jury). The indictment lists what charges theyโ€™re facing.ย An arrest would only happen in the event an indicted person doesnโ€™t surrender, so it's unlikely he's going to be held at county jail unless he totally loses his marbles.ย 

5 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

nothing (unfortunately) ย :party: ย all it means is that a grand juryย agreed with a prosecutor that there is probableย cause that trump committed a crimeย 

ย 

indictments are veryย easy to come byย because they are one-sided proceedings (so there is no defense for the jury to listen toย because the proceeding isย just to determine whether there is probable cause to believe a crime was committed)..ย and obviously jurors (who have no legal knowledge or background)ย tend to believeย prosecutors and take their words at face value, which is why the phrase "indict a ham sandwich" exists and is also why this indictment doesn't meanย muchย in realityย 

0Nn3zQ0.gif

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

A start is a start and I for one would love to see it finishedย 

cuca-cuca-the-alligator.gif

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

14 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

nothing (unfortunately) ย :party: ย all it means is that a grand juryย agreed with a prosecutor that there is probableย cause that trump committed a crimeย 

ย 

indictments are veryย easy to come byย because they are one-sided proceedings (so there is no defense for the jury to listen toย because the proceeding isย just to determine whether there is probable cause to believe a crime was committed)..ย and obviously jurors (who have no legal knowledge or background)ย tend to believeย prosecutors and take their words at face value, which is why the phrase "indict a ham sandwich" exists and is also why this indictment doesn't meanย muchย in realityย 

ย 

While this is extremely true, I'm curious to see the jury selection process for an actual trial.ย 

1. Who in the world doesn't have a personal opinion on a former Presidentย 

2. Who in NYC doesn't hate his fucking guts?ย 

ย 

I think you may see a jury that behaves a lot like a Grand Jury, in this trial, because I imagine most NY jurors will not be very respondent to a Trump defense, and will continue to go along with whatever a prosecutor says.ย 

:oop:

ย ย 0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

ย 

๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ˜…๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅย ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ,ย ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ž-๐ก๐š๐ซ๐, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ˜…๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ