Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

1 hour ago, Swamp Girl said:

It's not looking good for her.. basically all of the songs she just teased on IG Live are all chops…Nirvana is the only one I can actually listen to..

https://x.com/PopCrave/status/1811187210890187122

https://x.com/PopCrave/status/1811184783679992261

https://x.com/PopCrave/status/1811182764819161431

dear lord these all sound terrible… she threw her morals to the wind for that? risking the remainder of her career over nothing smh tumblr_niz8chFB6t1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

22 minutes ago, details said:

dear lord these all sound terrible… she threw her morals to the wind for that? risking the remainder of her career over nothing smh tumblr_niz8chFB6t1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

nirvana sounds kinda good😭

The way she thinks this is gonna save her and be a major chart topping record. Like this tired sound was dead 7 years ago. She’s gonna flop the same as Witness or worse.  Smile was actually a good record more humble, this record seems full of herself and the totally wrong direction musically and sonically.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 hours ago, Swamp Girl said:

It's not looking good for her.. basically all of the songs she just teased on IG Live are all chops…Nirvana is the only one I can actually listen to..

https://x.com/PopCrave/status/1811187210890187122

https://x.com/PopCrave/status/1811184783679992261

https://x.com/PopCrave/status/1811182764819161431

This is so embarrassing for her omg 
:tsk: Nirvana kind of sounds good at least 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I'm not holding my breath for this album to turn out to be decent...

Its very clear to me this album is more about appearances, bringing the "old Katy back" and restoring her brand / cultural image as a sexy pop girl.

Theyve definitely spent a ton of time, budget, etc. planning out the era with high polish visuals and social media stunts to get people talking about her again.

Whats so ironic though is the Dr. Luke thing has really backfired on her in a way that most of the mainstream artists that work with him seem to usually get away with.

It doesn't look like its something she will be able to escape and is really hurting her rollout at least in the circles I follow. 

I dont think it would have been nearly as bad if Kesha hadnt also just released her comeback single revolving entirely around being free from Dr. Luke...

Only time will tell I guess if this will turn out to be another JLo flop hate train situation or if Katy can survive it but a really great hit single would definitely distract the general public at least from the controversy.

This thread being the most active it’s probably been since its creation in 2012…oh katy girl you getting lanaboards publicity but it ain’t good publicity babe 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

these snippets other than nirvana are fucking terrible... the tracklist re-arranging thread is gonna be hot when this album drops

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

1 hour ago, Tana Mongeau said:

GSKqHm5aEAAzPHT.jpg:large

image of the era 

OFKEGDJKDJN HELPPEPE MEEEEDAAJ

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG •