Elle

Mexico City, MX @ Foro Sol - August 15th, 2023

She missed a great opportunity for a Taco Truck live debut:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 hours ago, bluedealer said:

why it's always Cinnamon Girl or Get Free... ask her about something else :toofunny: 

right like… those are two of my favorite songs ever BUT we’ve heard both of them live before… they’re albums old… 

we have three new albums to beg for songs from 😭 dark but just a game… tulsa… white dress… thunder… living legend… paris… let the light in… come AWNNN

15 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Just had some time to watch some of the last shows and I'm absolutely in love with how she's been performing.

May this be her best tour yet?

Nah the setlist is not it, almost boring. Endless summer tour remains being superior

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

She missed a great opportunity for a Taco Truck live debut:trisha:

She constantly misses opportunities to give a lot of fan favourite songs their live debut :icant:

12 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Nah the setlist is not it, almost boring. Endless summer tour remains being superior

The setlist could be a bit better, but its quite better than the last tour's one (terrible) and the whole thing -production, aesthethic, her vocal performances, all of the stuff displayed musically and scenically- is just amazing. Im truly grateful for the tour.

18 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I can't believe she was even doing unreleased songs back then it's crazyyy 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

19 minutes ago, West Coast said:

She constantly misses opportunities to give a lot of fan favourite songs their live debut :icant:

I dont think she knows which songs are fan favourites.. but she should find out lmao we need a new setlist BADLY

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

31 minutes ago, West Coast said:

11 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

I dont think she knows which songs are fan favourites.. but she should find out lmao we need a new setlist BADLY

You have seen the survivor threads, ain't no way millions of fans are going to all agree on a setlist... LOL

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

2 minutes ago, TexasTraveler said:

You have seen the survivor threads, ain't no way millions of fans are going to all agree on a setlist... LOL

I mean that goes without saying that fans are never going to agree on a setlist. But still, there could be an effort made to at least play more songs from her most recent album. It's giving the NFR tour where she sang very little from the eponymously named album. :agree:

5 hours ago, bluedealer said:

why it's always Cinnamon Girl or Get Free... ask her about something else :toofunny: 

at least she doesnt really perform them that much like Pretty When You Cry, Cherry and DMD... we need more newer songs :deadbanana:11/23 post-LFL songs are slight improvement but these old a** songs should be retired

i'm still screaming at how she literally filled up the entire stadium without big props and catwalk :defeated:

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I can't believe she was even doing unreleased songs back then it's crazyyy 

She would sing unreleased songs during the LA to the Moon tour too 

I think for her solo shows where she has more time and doesn't have to follow a schedule she will do songs the audience requests, so if people were shouting for Serial Killer instead of Get Free or Cinnamon Girl, I think she would still do it lol

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

1 hour ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Nah the setlist is not it, almost boring. LA To The Moon Tour remains being superior

I co-signed this :blush3:

no but seriously while I loved Endless Summer tour's vocals and stage design and such, the setlist felt still the same from the 2014 shows with some new additions like Cruel World being the opener and some unreleased songs (which was great actually) and covers and she didn't do that many UV songs.

but with LA To The Moon, the setlist changed a lot and she did many songs from different eras too she hadn't sung for a long time or songs she did for the first time (the only tour where she did justice to Honeymoon era songs). Also the stage design changed too a lot. But when she used that again in NFR Tour it was really boring...

also can mexico request more honeymoon songs? even singing high by the beach or music to watch wouldn't hurt her

url%5D

7 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

I’ve been watching clips all morning and this was the best show so far. If there was one show that should’ve been recorded, it was this one. Mexico City, Both Brazil shows > everything else. And I went to Lollapalooza!

Just wait til she announces the Latin American leg of the Did you know that there's a tour around the world :w8ing: