fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

youd think the prices for this variant are now going down, but considering they were already pressed in the thousands to begin with, this is not gonna do anything :toofunny: 

plus this version won't have the hype sticker which really doesn't mean much besides being able to tell the difference between the repress and original run of it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

plus this version won't have the hype sticker which really doesn't mean much besides being able to tell the difference between the repress and original run of it

if this one is really a gatefold it will be easy to tell the difference

if not i don’t doubt people will try to pass this off as an original despite code/barcode differences

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

At least you were hustling :$, then you'll have more money for the next repressing :hillary:....

She/Her team/ THE DAMN LABEL needs to bypass her idgaf-ness and repress all of her work on colored vinyl while the craze is still in, she gained many fans in the NFR era (for me it was COTCC era), we missed out on her earlier pressings :toofunny:. She should also capitalize on 7 inch records for certain singles, PUHLEASE

I’m genuinely waiting for her to cash in. She should announce a subscription service. On month 1 you get AKA(a reach but she owns the masters and it really deserves to happen) -, month 2 BTD, month 3 Paradise (with BD, Y&B), at the end throw in a presentation box and some 7” (Chelsea hotel on side a/summer wine side b - or flipside/ith, ICF/Big Eyes etc) to drag it out further and secure the bag. She could do different tiers and offer her classic merch for higher levels, necklaces, lyric books etc.  Making the albums alone available in the store as an alternative. 

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

actually the repress is a gatefold when the original wasn't!

also there probably will be a difference in the color (i hope not tho)

2 hours ago, brandon said:

FINALLYYYY

now honeymoon… norman… i need u so bad please

i need the green NFR vinyl, I have the pink one from UO. and I need the honeymoon red vinyl :lange:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

actually the repress is a gatefold when the original wasn't!

also there probably will be a difference in the color (i hope not tho)

I think it is just a mistake by the writer. The mockup does not show the gatefold and considering her lazy ass team, I really don't think they would redesign the vinyl. They'd be like "where's that psd file from 2014" and press em away

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

UGH- I wish :cumming2:, imagine a record like THIS with the Paradise Slipcase (to hold BTD), and the outtake of her lying down as the gatefold!

s-l1600-3.jpg

NN-BJ-5.jpg

Idk if I am the only one but most gold vinyl look like...

Um..

Shit...

:toofloppy:

Like literal diarrhea.

Gold is such a fun color :oic2:

Lol. So this happened when I was literally asleep? Not that I could afford it rn anyway but still. Fuck :ohno: :noparty:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, yourboy said:

I think it is just a mistake by the writer. The mockup does not show the gatefold and considering her lazy ass team, I really don't think they would redesign the vinyl. They'd be like "where's that psd file from 2014" and press em away

My cynicism is thinking this as well, isn't that technically false advertising?! Unless they left a "fInAl proDuCt mAy lOoK DiFfEraNt ThAn iNiTiAl mOckUP :sky:. The people who ordered it, DESERVE a gatefold

@yourboy Nah, I understand is does look a bit scat-esque. I think they look cool under light though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯,  maybe a solid gold and not marbled would appear better, I'm just so biased for the swirl 

i'm going to sit here and refresh this until it comes back in stock i will not move this is my only life purpose now, it's not fair i couldn't even have a bank account when it came out the first time to order it i can't miss it again :derpna:

10 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

UGH- I wish :cumming2:, imagine a record like THIS with the Paradise Slipcase (to hold BTD), and the outtake of her lying down as the gatefold!

s-l1600-3.jpg

NN-BJ-5.jpg

My last Ultra manifestation worked so I'm going to manifest this one with you. I would also accept a BTD - Paradise Edition 3LP vinyl with Burning Desire in it :oprah3:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

9 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i need the green NFR vinyl, I have the pink one from UO. and I need the honeymoon red vinyl :lange:

I’m so pissed off because I’ve had 2 opportunities to buy UO HM for around £220 now, and both times I’ve had to let it go due to no funds :sadcore2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, Your Favorite Boy said:

OU Vynil is ok, but owning this one is on onother level.BXJ1c92.jpg

This and the Paradise box sets are the only boxsets I don't have...hoping one day I'll be able to get ones for a good price (or start making a lot more money lol) :oopna:

Just now, x VB said:

My last Ultra manifestation worked so I'm going to manifest this one with you. I would also accept a BTD - Paradise Edition 3LP vinyl with Burning Desire in it :oprah3:

YES, how could we forget about Burning Desire....Underrated (preferably still a gold pressing with slipcase)

24 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i sold my green nfr for £60 last year because i needed the money :xcry:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23