fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

9 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Off topic, but what's with the Born to Die CD and vinyl on the UK store? Why is the cover zoomed in like that? Is this some new pressing of it or are they just bad at cropping their mockups??

https://uk.shoplanadelrey.com/collections/music/products/born-to-die-vinyl-2lp

https://uk.shoplanadelrey.com/collections/music/products/born-to-die-cd-album

The zoomed in mockup has been like that for years if I recall right. Very misleading.

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

The zoomed in mockup has been like that for years if I recall right. Very misleading.

Hmmm that's weird. I saw it and immediately thought, why would they change it to that after all these years?

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Hmmm that's weird. I saw it and immediately thought, why would they change it to that after all these years?

For many years it has been that photo but without the mockup style. Then somebody thought it'd be cool to make new mockups using wrong photo :facepalm: DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE

Just now, tulsa jesus twink said:

was pissed about missing this vinyl 3 times so ive just bought a red honeymoon vinyl :nails:

Queen behavior

2 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

The US store had 5k and I think there were approximately another 5k for all other international stores.

I could imagine the UK store had more though? I forgot what your initial inventory number has been for the UK though, but it was available there pretty long compared to other stores, which probably had about 1000 copies. 

2 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I bought mine from a discogs scalper cause Australia had like 5 copies in total 🤡🤡🤡

How much did you pay? Didn't you want to wait for a restock? 

It was expensive watch it 

will they restock ?

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

56 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I could imagine the UK store had more though? I forgot what your initial inventory number has been for the UK though, but it was available there pretty long compared to other stores, which probably had about 1000 copies.  

It seems UK stock for everything lasts way longer? I think they must add similar stocks to US but there’s less demand on our lil island 

plus.. people keep saying she’s getting super popular in UK.. but I still don’t know anybody else personally who listens to her :bebe:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It seems UK stock for everything lasts way longer? I think they must add similar stocks to US but there’s less demand on our lil island 

plus.. people keep saying she’s getting super popular in UK.. but I still don’t know anybody else personally who listens to her :bebe:

UK seems a strong market for her vinyls though from what I saw so far. That's why I think the UK stock must have been a few 1000s, and since EU stores had about 1000 each, there must have been more than 10k of copies all together. 

It was expensive watch it 

10 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

wasnt it like $100 when it first came out? why would the price drop on a newer version

i bought mine on sale for £30 when they were clearing the warehouse for the lfl release so dont need another tbh

It was £39 including shipping. I got it when it first came out :lanahairflip:

3 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

still strange that they didn't add it on Universal Italian Store.... maybe they will later in the day

I called them yesterday and they told me they're gonna check if they will have it. So hopefully they will have news now that it's soldout everywhere ☺

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

6 hours ago, bored said:

The UK deluxe original pressing was a gatefold as well as the picture disc in the box set and both have the skyline. But perhaps they'll use the hydrangea's to match the alternate artwork; similar to the box set inner lining.

Idk, the photo were she is laying with the hydrangeas could be beautiful, but in the UO one that photo it’s the back cover… we’ll have to wait

original.gif

8 hours ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

holy fuck i can’t believe i missed this one… also can’t believe a vinyl selling out in 2023… all the tunnel vinyls are still available to this day, even the titty press

really hope this isn’t as limited as it seems to be right now

I thought the titty vinyl is sold out now?

I would have loved more uv merch, perhaps the t-shirt

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐