MakingOut

Does anybody like every Lana song that she has released???

I just wanted to find some people to know if anybody else likes every Lana song she has released like: 

i see a lot of people that don’t like BTD or HM (boring) or LFL (random) or COTCC (lazy) or BB (just not good) but I legit like every song she has made, even if I don’t stream it all the time. Like guns and roses, I don’t stream it all the time but I don’t hate it, I like it. So I just wanted to know if there’s other people who also like all her songs and don’t hate any of them????

I mean I think most people who have been fans for a while and are pretty dedicated to her probably do like all of her released music but have preferences, like there are songs I don’t listen to because they just aren’t my taste but when I’m listening to a record in full, I enjoy. So I say there definitely are a lot of people who love everything she has done, including myself 

Also I genuinely believe she has very few truly bad songs, mostly everything she has released is at least somewhat enjoyable

the ONLY songs i hate to the point of deleting from my digital library and skipping on physical copies is The Other Woman, Burnt Norton, Tomorrow Never Came, Lust for Life (ft Weeknd), Bartender and the released version of The Next Best American Record.

I like pretty much anything she's made. I don't love everything she's made. Like some songs for me I definitely overplayed and think they're kind of cringe. Like some tracks on LFL. I hated UV when it first dropped and needed to listen to it a lot more and it's probably my favorite or second favorite album. AKA probably takes the cake for me, followed up closely by OB and Honeymoon. But I don't think Lana has ever put out something so bad that I've not wanted to listen to it. I think the only track like that for me is the god awful For Free cover on COCC. I even like Breaking Up Slowly a lot and I hated it when it first released.

For me, I listen to Lana in phases. A lot of times I listen to BTD without listening to Paradise, or I'll listen to UV, HM, AKA, COCC, or Ocean Blvd randomly.

Blue Banisters... I have a love/hate relationship with. I love a good portion of tracks on it and if I play it, i don't skip any tracks. I usually listen to Lana albums through and sometimes their instrumentals in the background just for fun when I'm doing work or something. I think Blue Banisters is Lana's weakest title track, but it doesn't make me dislike that album. I probably don't listen to LFL, NFR, or BB as much though because I played them a lot when they first dropped. Now they just exist and I play the on occasion.

8 minutes ago, The Siren said:

the ONLY songs i hate to the point of deleting from my digital library and skipping on physical copies is The Other Woman, Burnt Norton, Tomorrow Never Came, Lust for Life (ft Weeknd), Bartender and the released version of The Next Best American Record.

This is actually really funny, I looooove The Other Woman so it's interesting to hear someone else's opinion (and skipping it :icant: it fits the end of UV perfectly imo)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Up until Blue Banisters, yes. BTD, Paradise, UV and Honeymoon are amazing front to back. LFL and COCC have some songs I’m not that crazy about compared to her other songs, but I still like them. Blue Banisters is the first album where I just fully dislike several songs. It was just a dud for me. 

qfrWuBl.png

I like everything that Lana releases.... well, actually I enjoy everything my favorite artists release. :oic2:

Probably the only song I "hate" (excluding interludes, with the exception of Burnt Norton) is Text Book... although I love the instrumental, I wish the lyrics weren't so bad. :biblio:

The only songs of Lana's I don't like to the point I pretty much refuse to listen to them are Breaking Up Slowly and For Free

I don't exactly like Judah Smith Interlude (if that can technically be considered a Lana song lol) but I see the message she wanted to get across with it so I think its interesting in that sense, but I usually skip it if I'm playing all of Ocean Blvd

Look I’ve bought every album she’s ever released and I always will - yeah there’s a couple songs I despise but I try to keep it to myself - (Tomorrow Never Came is abhorrent)

13 minutes ago, fishtails said:

The only songs of Lana's I don't like to the point I pretty much refuse to listen to them are Breaking Up Slowly and For Free

I don't exactly like Judah Smith Interlude (if that can technically be considered a Lana song lol) but I see the message she wanted to get across with it so I think its interesting in that sense, but I usually skip it if I'm playing all of Ocean Blvd.

Exactly the same here.

No… I dislike some songs like the already mentioned Breaking Up Slowly and For Free. I actually usually don’t like her songs with other people because I always feel like they would be better with Lana alone. Like BPBP - that song is perfect for Lana’s low tone and then she puts stevie nick’s voice which I’m not a huge fan of (I actually find it ugly and it seems like she inspired helium gas)

2 hours ago, American Whore said:

I like pretty much anything she's made. I don't love everything she's made. Like some songs for me I definitely overplayed and think they're kind of cringe. Like some tracks on LFL. I hated UV when it first dropped and needed to listen to it a lot more and it's probably my favorite or second favorite album. AKA probably takes the cake for me, followed up closely by OB and Honeymoon. But I don't think Lana has ever put out something so bad that I've not wanted to listen to it. I think the only track like that for me is the god awful For Free cover on COCC. I even like Breaking Up Slowly a lot and I hated it when it first released.

For me, I listen to Lana in phases. A lot of times I listen to BTD without listening to Paradise, or I'll listen to UV, HM, AKA, COCC, or Ocean Blvd randomly.

Blue Banisters... I have a love/hate relationship with. I love a good portion of tracks on it and if I play it, i don't skip any tracks. I usually listen to Lana albums through and sometimes their instrumentals in the background just for fun when I'm doing work or something. I think Blue Banisters is Lana's weakest title track, but it doesn't make me dislike that album. I probably don't listen to LFL, NFR, or BB as much though because I played them a lot when they first dropped. Now they just exist and I play the on occasion.

This is actually really funny, I looooove The Other Woman so it's interesting to hear someone else's opinion (and skipping it :icant: it fits the end of UV perfectly imo)

imo Flipside and/or Black Beauty are the best options for a closing track for UV.

Florida Kilos would have to be a single b-side :hooker:

2 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

like there are songs I don’t listen to because they just aren’t my taste but when I’m listening to a record in full, I enjoy. 

Same! I won't actually skip anything when I'm listening to a full record because I care a lot about an albums experience- no "on shuffle", no "skips". Even if I never choose to listen to several of her songs as a one-off or add them to any playlists, I need them as part of their albums!

fucking hate guns and roses otherwise i don't really HATE anything but i do think there are definitely songs that are weaker (bartender, coachella, a lot of stuff off cocc and bb come to mind)

I also liked pretty much everything from her up until Blue Banisters, Lust For Life was kind of my first disappointment but I still love it with all of its flaws. On the other hand, BB is probably the album of hers I've listened to the least and I outright ignored it when it was released :um2:. I do like some songs off of it (only three: Violets for Roses, Thunder and Dealer) but it was the one moment I thought I would end up no longer being a fan. To this day I don't think I've ever listened to BB again in full.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City