lanaismamom

"Lust for Life" Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

I'm curious if Best American Record was meant to be a stand-alone single with a music video because they said "do you want to switch it with the song now, the album song now?"

It's a shame this video was ruined I'd love to see the storyboard of what they had planned for BAR

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

4 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I'm curious if Best American Record was meant to be a stand-alone single with a music video because they said "do you want to switch it with the song now, the album song now?"

It's a shame this video was ruined I'd love to see the storyboard of what they had planned for BAR

I think he says “the other song you wanted”

Maybe it was meant to be a FIILY/The Greatest or NFR/Bartender/HIAB type video with TNBAR and something else 

Although I do think if she had ever intended it to be for white mustang there at least be some footage of her lip syncing 

Do we have a date for when they actually filmed this video?

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, Unknown said:

The earliest date of Lanz posting the bts was feb 25 2017 so it could be that (2/3 days before the leak mess) but i remember reading somewhere about it of the video being filmed oct/nov 2016 

@Unknown did Lana rework any of her previous outtakes (from BTD or UV or HM or Lizzy eras) for LFL, besides Say Yes To Heaven, Fine China and (probably Honeymoon's California?)

url%5D

Since it came up on the other page, can anyone confirm if the Max Martin demo we have is a stem edit/fanmade bounce using the official session file?

I always thought it sounded off/clunky (like it’s missing plugins and effects) even for a demo, let alone one produced by Max Martin.

15 minutes ago, Embach said:

@Unknown did Lana rework any of her previous outtakes (from BTD or UV or HM or Lizzy eras) for LFL, besides Say Yes To Heaven, Fine China and (probably Honeymoon's California?)

Potentially but none that Im aware of!

7 minutes ago, cherryblossoms said:

Since it came up on the other page, can anyone confirm if the Max Martin demo we have is a stem edit/fanmade bounce using the official session file?

I always thought it sounded off/clunky (like it’s missing plugins and effects) even for a demo, let alone one produced by Max Martin.

and yes this is fanmade

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Just now, Unknown said:

Potentially but none that Im aware of!

and yes this is fanmade

Thank you and love you! :worship:

url%5D

I need to know everything about Lust For Life's recording process. I need every detail possible helppppp. All the demos, outtakes :crying:

url%5D

we NEED more pre-lfl songs :defeated: i love the "spacey retro" sound they have, it fits lana's voice so well :trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

On 6/24/2023 at 6:46 PM, Unknown said:

Maybe it was meant to be a FIILY/The Greatest or NFR/Bartender/HIAB type video with TNBAR and something else 

Although I do think if she had ever intended it to be for white mustang there at least be some footage of her lip syncing 

I think they were already pretty much done with the video when he asked her if she wanted the video to be edited to a different song. That means there most likely isn’t an edit for BAR. The audio we got was probably the reference audio that they were playing when they were shooting.

It's honestly so fucking annoying that a certain someone wasn’t more careful with whatever they obtained at that time and thus caused it to leak to the public. The song was way better before she decided to ruin it.

On 6/24/2023 at 11:46 AM, Unknown said:

She has the same hairstyle as in the video in these candids so I think that based on that, it had to be recorded in October 2016

Ct_VGEaWYAAglxR.jpgCur63BvWAAAHMWl.jpg

image.png

Just now, lmdr said:

She has the same hairstyle as in the video in these candids so I think that based on that, it had to be recorded in October 2016

Ct_VGEaWYAAglxR.jpgCur63BvWAAAHMWl.jpg

Maybe TNBAR is about Jonathan Wilson, not Barrie :raven:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

IMG-2279.jpg

Was listening to 60s/70s occult folk rock music and came across this song with this album cover that of course, reminds me of Lust for Life. Just saying

LFL if A$AP and Playboy didn't put their grimy hands on it:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden