Sign in to follow this  
baddisease

The Missing Titanic Submarine Was Using A $30 Video Game Controller

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

ngl the fact that BILLIONAIRES cheaped out on a submarine kinda makes me feel like "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" is in effect. there are other subs capable of seeing Titanic that weren't crappy. they woulda just needed to spend a bit more to use them.

exactly!!! 250k feels extremely cheap to risk your life that much

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

56 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Not to make light of any loss of life because obviously it's tragic, but the irony of dying in a sunken pod beside a sunken ship (on which 1500 people died) that you paid $250k to see ... 

:um:

Rich people are silly

A lot of very rich people died on the Titanic, so Irony indeed.  Seems the waters around Titanic are going for one last kill :ohno:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Not to minimize their suffering, but if they crashed into the Titanic and are stuck underneath the rubble I’ll be mad. It’s already so delicate it doesn’t need to endure manmade damage. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

A lot of very rich people died on the Titanic, so Irony indeed.  Seems the waters around Titanic are going for one last kill :ohno:

I thought it was mostly the poor, since the crew locked the 3rd Class down so the rich could get to the boats.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

Not to minimize their suffering, but if they crashed into the Titanic and are stuck underneath the rubble I’ll be mad. It’s already so delicate it doesn’t need to endure manmade damage. 

If they crashed into the Titanic, they’d probably go right through it. It is so weak and actively disintegrating that if something that heavy and powerful hit it, it would crumble. 

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

If they crashed into the Titanic, they’d probably go right through it. It is so weak and actively disintegrating that if something that heavy and powerful hit it, it would crumble. 

Exactly, it’d take the wreckage out and ruin it for observation by actual scientists and historians. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

The irony of shipwrecking into one of the world's most famous shipwrecks, if that is what happened...just yikes. :horror2: This story makes me claustrophobic. 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

6 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

Ripping My Pen in a Submarine Buried Under Titanic Rubble 

Ldr10 title leak

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

2 hours ago, baddisease said:

I thought it was mostly the poor, since the crew locked the 3rd Class down so the rich could get to the boats.

No that didn’t happen, they never locked the 3rd class away, it was only in the movie for dramatic effect. John Jacob Astor, Benjamin Guggenheim, Isidor Straus some the world’s richest men at the time died on Titanic.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

37 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

No that didn’t happen, they never locked the 3rd class away, it was only in the movie for dramatic effect. John Jacob Astor, Benjamin Guggenheim, Isidor Straus some the world’s richest men at the time died on Titanic.  

I'd be heated if I were the family of the Titanic crew. They really made them look like hot garbage in the movie for doing that.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Dior said:

This sounds like an episode of Black Mirror. 

yeah this is the best episode of the new season because season 6 sucks 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Yep… very rich and powerful men who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve 👀 Nothing to see here though. 

I’m related to John Jacob Astor’s wife/widow, Madeleine, so this story has always fascinated me. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

obviously it was a stupid decision for anybody to embark on this, given how unsafe it is, but the thought of being stuck in a submarine deep in the ocean, knowing you're likely going to die sounds horrific and i can't imagine how everybody who is there is feeling right now

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123