love you madly

Lana Songs You’d Like To See In ‘Priscilla’

i've become obsessed with the pastel blue aesthetic of priscilla, seems as though i'll be wearing blue ribbons and chewing blue gum for the next few months :hide: 

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen

The teaser looks so good :defeated:

I could see Blue Velvet being in this, but tbh I hope they go with actual songs from the past. I want Priscilla's story told, so she should hand pick the songs (she did say she likes Lana tho :makeup2:)

1 minute ago, Ultra Violet said:

The teaser looks so good :defeated:

I could see Blue Velvet being in this, but tbh I hope they go with actual songs from the past. I want Priscilla's story told, so she should hand pick the songs (she did say she likes Lana tho :makeup2:)

Idk if she will do it with this movie but Sofia Coppola usually blends eras together. Like there was tons of modern day music in Marie Antoinette. 

Going to put my thoughts on it here instead of creating a new thread, but could the songs she recorded in Alabama be meant for the Priscilla movie? :assad:
The movie is set to premiere at a movie festival in September, with a theatre release in October. Pretty much everything is kept under wraps concerning this movie and I couldn’t find any info on the soundtrack either. 

Honestly, this soundtrack would make a lot more sense for Lana than the Barbie one (and we know hot it turned out)