Fireffie

Lido di Camaiora, IT @ La Prima Estate - July 2nd, 2023

Wear a diaper or try to pee before it’s too crowded and maybe nice people will let you comeback to your place. I holded my pee from 8AM to midnight tho.

it was sunny, hot, finished all my food hours before her concert… I really though I’d faint and vomit a few times. After surviving this I can survive anything:scream:

A Horror Story:

You have just returned from the cramped bathrooms, post IBS flare up from the official Lana Del Rey™ Taco Truck. You slowly make your way through the malnourished crowds, who let you in, one by one, after an array of awkward "excuse me"s. Then comes the final boss...you were so close to making it back to the barricade spot you waited hours for, but a tall figure stands in your way....not carguy, not Brazilian stalkers, but a twink. He turns to glare at you, with his real coke necklace...unlike your cheap Alibaba knockoff, that gives you green neck. French-tipped fingers wrap around his jutting hip, he eyes you up in down, while sporting a bedazzled Brandy tank that reads "WIN". "Sorry, I was at the barricade earlier & just wanted to get back my spot, had to use the bathroom :sky:....". He then whispers to the twinks next to him, Thing 1 & 2, they cackle at your tragic attempt to pass. "Uhm, do you even KNOW Lizzy, & do you at least have a personally signed vinyl box-set?", he pointedly asks, almost as if he was on a first name basis with starlet. "Um...no, anyways, I'd really like to just get back to my spot, before I miss Cherry". He scoffs, disgusted that your answer wasn't for Summertime Sadness (Sped Up). The last thing you remember seeing were bright, laser-red eyes :paris:. You awake in the ER (The shitty venue tent, that is). A nurse named "Sky" :hillary: has put a cold cloth on your forehead, and your D.U.F.F is recounting the horror of finding you after Summertime Sadness (via trackmyiphone), passed out on the dirty floor. Apparently, you were so pathetic, that an account called "LDRCRAVE" shared the image of you out cold, to stan twitter. You could see the girl next to you in the tent, who was subtly trying to download a Dbree .jpeg-of your flop. You could only make out "LFL EXCLUS-" before she caught you staring, and turned her phone brightness down. You will never live this down. :defeated:

- fin -

8 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

A Horror Story:

You have just returned from the cramped bathrooms, post IBS flare up from the official Lana Del Rey™ Taco Truck. You slowly make your way through the malnourished crowds, who let you in, one by one, after an array of awkward "excuse me"s. Then comes the final boss...you were so close to making it back to the barricade spot you waited hours for, but a tall figure stands in your way....not carguy, not Brazilian stalkers, but a twink. He turns to glare at you, with his real coke necklace...unlike your cheap Alibaba knockoff, that gives you green neck. French-tipped fingers wrap around his jutting hip, he eyes you up in down, while sporting a bedazzled Brandy tank that reads "WIN". "Sorry, I was at the barricade earlier & just wanted to get back my spot, had to use the bathroom :sky:....". He then whispers to the twinks next to him, Thing 1 & 2, they cackle at your tragic attempt to pass. "Uhm, do you even KNOW Lizzy, & do you at least have a personally signed vinyl box-set?", he pointedly asks, almost as if he was on a first name basis with starlet. "Um...no, anyways, I'd really like to just get back to my spot, before I miss Cherry". He scoffs, disgusted that your answer wasn't for Summertime Sadness (Sped Up). The last thing you remember seeing were bright, laser-red eyes :paris:. You awake in the ER (The shitty venue tent, that is). A nurse named "Sky" :hillary: has put a cold cloth on your forehead, and your D.U.F.F is recounting the horror of finding you after Summertime Sadness (via trackmyiphone), passed out on the dirty floor. Apparently, you were so pathetic, that an account called "LDRCRAVE" shared the image of you out cold, to stan twitter. You could see the girl next to you in the tent, who was subtly trying to download a Dbree .jpeg-of your flop. You could only make out "LFL EXCLUS-" before she caught you staring, and turned her phone brightness down. You will never live this down. :defeated:

- fin -

IM CRYING WTF

will we have a livestream tho? :krylie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 6/29/2023 at 9:32 PM, ultrabanisters said:

PLEASE just go to the bathroom. the people around you will let you back in :air:

👍 

It helps though to have someone staying there at your spot though. And try to get back along the same people you left through when leaving, lol. 

It was expensive watch it 

11 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

She’s teasing, she soundchecks all her best ones and then plays the entirety of BTD instead :toofloppy:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

11 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

She’s teasing, she soundchecks all her best ones and then plays the entirety of BTD instead :toofloppy:

She just soundchecked this for third time lmfao if she wont perform it she’s sick