x VB

Amsterdam, NL @ Ziggo Dome - July 4th, 2023

58 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

REALLY? i missed the brazil one, what song was it?

i think she says “don’t you forget you sing for the lord”, idk :deadbanana:

OHHHH I kept hearing “law” and I was like no that can’t be it but lord makes a lot of sense. And I like it better

just got back home from the show

this was my first time seeing lana live

im still in awe! i usually don’t get starstruck but i couldn’t believe she was real! she looked like a wax doll almost- so utterly beautiful!

the vocals were incredible tonight too!

she forgot the lyrics a few times which was so cute

ocean blvd was such a highlight tonight i couldn’t stop screaming

im so happy

9 hours ago, Embach said:

There's a link in yputube commemts that promised to livestream this show but im too scared to open bc i think its a virus :bebe:

Virus.

9 hours ago, heavenisatunnel said:

"when's it gonna be my turn" ... "i guess it kinda is right now"

Lana said that? Couldn't make out.

9 hours ago, TropicoHeart said:

NEW LYRICS 

Noticed that on a tweet #4 video . . .

Scrolling the comments trying to find out.

9 hours ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

I can’t wait to watch this when it’s uploaded on YouTube 

Me, niether. I couldn't wait!

finally a clear audio . . . Thanx, @heavenisatunnel wish it is the whole song. This is the one I found, starting with new lyrics, but I had to listen to the tiktok to find out what Lana is singing new lyrics. What a moment!

That was amazing! Thanx for the nice afternoon catching up on posts about the nl live . . . I was working baking a healthy banana bread for my client, so I caught up while it was in the oven 50 minutes . . .  Thanx, @Elle for the HQ photos.

3 hours ago, heavenisatunnel said:

i found a little snippet and the lyrics she sings in ocean blvd outro are “don’t forget who you sing for, don’t forget what you stand for… don’t forget you sing for the … [inaudible]” https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJXnhsmn/

"...don't forget you sing for the lord" is the last one 

3 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m sued someone has already said this but I wonder if that Ocean Blvd performance is similar to the longer demo, I’m guessing the demo just has an extended outro

Do we have this longer demo? 

It was expensive watch it 

8 hours ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

there were like 2 minutes of guttural screams from the entire crowd after summertime sadness like i seriously need hearing aids :toofunny:

oh of course...

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

OKAY GIRLIES:creepna3:

I was there (like 4th row golden circle) and here's my mini review:

Ya'll who have never seen her live think she's beautiful, but she is fucking STUNNING in real life. Holy shit. I almost came right then and there.

The audience was annoying as all hell, there was mini fights all around me and people being annoyed that there are tall people in the crowd (me lmfao). I could barely hear Lana over the insane screaming of the crowd. You can hear Lana much much better playing back video than you could in the venue. It was just static noise at one point. My ears are still ringing.
On the plus side: Mother did thank us for our enthusiasm and appreciated singing with her :flutter:.

When the crowd quiets down and you can hear her: her voice is fucking gorgeous. It's 'stronger' than I thought it would be live, and less reliant on backing vocals or a support track. Literal perfection.

I'm sad she didn't interact with the audience more and we didn't get an extra song, but I would 100000% go again. Only I will book premium seats instead of golden circle, think the sound would be less overwhelming there and goddamn do my feet still hurt. I'm also sad I'm probably gonna have to wait a long time to see her live again. I NEED MORE :crai:

27 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

Ya'll who have never seen her live think she's beautiful, but she is fucking STUNNING in real life. Holy shit. I almost came right then and there.

The audience was annoying as all hell, there was mini fights all around me and people being annoyed that there are tall people in the crowd (me lmfao). I could barely hear Lana over the insane screaming of the crowd. You can hear Lana much much better playing back video than you could in the venue. It was just static noise at one point. My ears are still ringing.
On the plus side: Mother did thank us for our enthusiasm and appreciated singing with her :flutter:.

When the crowd quiets down and you can hear her: her voice is fucking gorgeous. It's 'stronger' than I thought it would be live, and less reliant on backing vocals or a support track. Literal perfection.

I'm sad she didn't interact with the audience more and we didn't get an extra song, but I would 100000% go again. Only I will book premium seats instead of golden circle, think the sound would be less overwhelming there and goddamn do my feet still hurt. I'm also sad I'm probably gonna have to wait a long time to see her live again. I NEED MORE :crai:

I really wish I could have had a SEAT for Paris but since the venue is small I'm hopeful it won't be too bad and I'll be able to have a good view... but I feel like it will be like war and that my entire body will ache haha

1 hour ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

yesss! this was loudest crowd i have ever been in! when she came out my ears were about to explode- in the best way! also a girl in front me fainted right before summertime sadness, i’ve never seen that before lol

4 minutes ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

yesss! this was loudest crowd i have ever been in! when she came out my ears were about to explode- in the best way! also a girl in front me fainted right before summertime sadness, i’ve never seen that before lol

wait was that during diet mt dew? I dont remember exactly which song it was, but it happened pretty much right behind me. And then she was fine, lol.

25 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

wait was that during diet mt dew? I dont remember exactly which song it was, but it happened pretty much right behind me. And then she was fine, lol.

lmfaooo yes

she was right next to me the entire night and she was a bit annoying 

idk but when i realised it was her that fainted my head immediately went “oh she did it on purpose” maybe to get to the front or to have a viral moment where security guards cary her away while summertime plays, idk. after the show i asked her if she’s OK and she said it was a fun experience almost