Lana to be featured on 'Life Lesson' from Jon Batiste's new album - Out Now

everyone calling it Hollywood Bowl is a win for me! Somehow it's in my top 25 songs of this year so far, and I have such a soft spot for it

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Well to sum it all up it felt like a disney movie soundtrack which is cute

Inch resting normally I’d say she’s a skip already LMAO but I thought the same thing of Sweet and I really grew to love her so I have hope_lanadelreylive_draggedonabedsheet.gif 🤞

Really beautiful song, Jon's voice goes toe to toe with Lana's for me which should speak to how good he sounds; their voices blend perfectly. 

The atmosphere created feels more 'lush' than BB, polished, very Jon Batiste which I love. 

She says peachy keen, it's cute 

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

It's not a bad song at all , but the life lesson is not life lessoning for me :bebe: I don't see myself replaying it much in the future

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

20 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

It’s definitely a bonus track, but I wouldn’t be mad if it had replaced Sweet. It has the same Disney vibes but more interesting lyrics in my opinion. 

But it lacks Sweet’s gorgeous strings 

i didn’t expect jon to be singing this much :tommy: sorry these kinds of piano ballads are so corny, too generic for lana; reminds me of a soundtrack but not an interesting one like once upon a dream, more akin to you’ll never walk alone. just like hollywood bowl it’s a cute song but not replayable. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

36 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Buddy’s Rendezvous

Life Lesson

Hollywood Bowl

Snooze On The Beach

Lost At Sea

come on b sides give me theatrics :understand:

The way Snow on the Beach (ftMLDR) is the best of all these and the only thing that cannot be considered a snoozefest lol although I do love BR and Lost at Sea

1 hour ago, Americen Whore said:

Justice for HONEYYYY I FEEL HEAVY 

They should’ve just released a short EP as part of the candy necklace promotion. It could have been a great use of the picture vinyl as well. Why am I not her manager :facepalm: