Buddy’s Rendezvous

Life Lesson

Hollywood Bowl

Snooze On The Beach

Lost At Sea

come on b sides give me theatrics :understand:

Waiting for the day we can add Zodiac 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Where the hell are y’all listening to this :oprah3:

tunnelbear VPN & change location to new zealand :legend:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Opening line feels a little cheesy to me, but the song gets better as you listen to it. Lana's vocals definitely shine. Not comparing at all, but something about the way she sings some of the lines, it reminds me of Love Song?

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

Idk if I'm only the one but I got more church music vibes from it and that is not really my cup of tea though. This is no hate towards the song just curious if someone else got those vibes from it:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm so glad there are tinges of her UV voice returning. The airy quality and the not the full rounded voice she's been using lately. The slurred enunciation. Vocal technique Reminds me a bit of Sad Girl/BTD title track prechorus.

The song went nowhere for me though. 

14 minutes ago, TexasTraveler said:

Opening line is a little cheesy, but the song gets better as you listen to it. Lana's vocals definitely shine. Not comparing at all, but something about the way she sings some of the lines, it reminds me of Love Song?

Yes, “reminded me of you and I because” at 0:53 is almost exactly the same melody as “would like to think that you would stick around” 

So my opinion: on first listen some parts of it almost sound a bit cheesy. It sounds almost too happy melodically for Lana to sing this. 
If i had to compare the song to anything outside of Lana,  it kind of sounds like a classic piano Billy Joel song to be honest. It’s pretty and their vocals are great but 100% think it did not belong on Ocean Boulevard.