Lana to be featured on 'Life Lesson' from Jon Batiste's new album - Out Now

ok ntm on the top 10 career moment that is sweet now… lets give her the flowers she deserves

listened to the new jon song a few times and i actually am enjoying it tbh. will probably listen this week then put it down until we cross paths again via shuffle

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

unpopular opinion but i’m liking this more than candy necklaces :eek3:

maybe my expectations for CN was set too high from the snippet but i was lowkey disappointed when the album dropped :ohno: 

Just now, Offtotheraces01 said:

Okay without spoiling too much, someone please tell me this song is a continuation of the interlude on Lanas album. All the comments I've seen have kinda alluded to that and that interlude made me feel something. Im really excited to hear more of their work together

ummm it’s not lmaoo 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

im listening now

edit: ok that was literally just the melody from "Love song"

edit: jon's singing sounds so nasally and annoying in this tbh

edit: she sounds beautiful

edit: she is giving us breathy, high register, white dress vocals and i love it

edit: they sound good together, but not jon by himself

edit: ok ill give it to him, that was a good belting voice

edit: YOU WERE MYYYY BIGGEST BLESSINGGGG

edit: she actually sang so much more than i thought she would

edit: hollywood bowl staying on top as her best feature this year

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

This song would be a lot better if Jon wasn't on it lol I literally hate his voice in this song. But also to the people absolutely riding for this song right now I do not understand :toofunny: it’s really no buddy rendezvous 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Well this is okay i guess. her vocals sound like they're recorded through airpods or something while his are crystal clear. i hate that. their vocal recordings don't match. their voices are fine and the song sounds good enough, not bad or anything, but it's just annoying hearing the difference from his vocal recording compared to hers, his are much more professional sounding and hers sounds... again, airpods-y or something.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

56 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Well this is okay i guess. her vocals sound like they're recorded through airpods or something while his are crystal clear. i hate that. their vocal recordings don't match. their voices are fine and the song sounds good enough, not bad or anything, but it's just annoying hearing the difference from his vocal recording compared to hers, his are much more professional sounding and hers sounds... again, airpods-y or something.

I was about to say... I am really bummed about that. also it feels a little distant between them at certain points. I'm thinking it might be totally intentionally to fit the themes? Maybe it will grow on me?

I like the song overall, I appreciate the sentiment and I think it totally makes sense for this point in her life. It's also quite diaristic in a sense which makes it fit with her album. Definitely not my fav collaboration but I appreciate it for what it is.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

I don’t understand how you guys continue to listen to the sweetest most personal intimate songs and just go “I’m bored, just another piano ballad” this is exactly what she was talking about at the end of “kintsugi” 🙄

1 hour ago, FFXSoul91 said:

This song feels like it’s about Sean. 👀

I actually think it’s very beautiful. I expected it to be completely awful based on the reactions from earlier. :toofloppy:

I also think it’s about Sean. And I think it’s also about his new wife. I like that Lana isn’t just insulting her and is rather complementing her, and referring to her as “a blessing” to Lana for getting her away from Sean. It’s such a beautiful song. 

Are any of you listening to this song? Why all the bad reviews? It’s absolutely beautiful. I knew it would be fabulous because I absolutely love Candy Necklace. They make magic together.  

I love you, but you don’t understand me.

-Lana Del Rey