MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

Just now, Strangelove said:

Saying someone is mentally ill isn't poking fun at mental health it's a fact. People having mental health problems isn't within itself a problem to acknowledge. Also sorry if you're an insider and I didn't pick you. I saw you posted Be My Daddy and Resistance and some other song Roses. But I'm not a fan of those songs, sorry. 

END

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Acid was NOT an insider, just a troll who posted scat, they are generally the most recent Scat poster (to Lanaboards DIRECTLY), many were here to witness the mess, it happened RIGHT after Snow On The Beach leaked. People were joking that you are an alt of Acid, because Acid is an inside joke here, a stand-in for anybody doing anything "weird" or "eccentric". Consider reading these Lore posts :oic2::

Found within this batch

Okay thanks. I have to go through the lore posts. But I'm more into the topics that are made before Lust For Life. If you find lore like that let me know. 

Saying someone is mentally ill isn't poking fun at mental health it's a fact. People having mental health problems isn't within itself a problem to acknowledge. Also sorry if you're an insider and I didn't pick you. I saw you posted Be My Daddy and Resistance and some other song Roses. But I'm not a fan of those songs, sorry. 

reality-television-flavor-of-love.gif

Please 💀 

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i am like 80% sure its gonna get used/reworked on ldr10 which is why no one wants to leak it

Thank you! This is also what I think! There are so many more and older leaks that we need way more than Zodiac 

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

you don't know the context of why Roses leaking was a big deal at the time :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

damn… strangelove practically just said that 111’s impact on the lana community is nonexistent…

Which one of you dirty leaker boys wanna take out their big throbbing LDR unreleased hard drive and stick in my USB and blow their hot zodiac load in my local files trust me this will be a night to remember:hooker::makeup:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

Which one of you dirty leaker boys wanna take out their big throbbing LDR unreleased hard drive and stick in my USB and blow their hot zodiac load in my local files trust me this will be a night to remember:hooker::makeup:

sometimes i can't believe you are a mod:thumb3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

ultrabanisters has been 111’ified :air:

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

damn… strangelove practically just said that 111’s impact on the lana community is nonexistent…

yet somehow degenerate and lisandro (luv u both no shade!) had more impact than me that he felt like he had to mention them while pretending like he don't know who eclit is? 

a 111 hater and an alt account... pick a struggle xoxo

5 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

bestoomf (bestie oomfette) one one one gave me an eclipse-sclusive that zodiac is noir reworked in the second half

and Betty Boop Boop in the first

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Guys I am sorry if I caused some distress here in the thread. I posted Unreleased Syndrome as a constructive discussion but I think people are seeing it as shade. I do not support leaking Lana's music and this is why I have these opinions! I am a free speech advocate but I think the original poster would appreciate if we got on topic. 

Also @111 other users are treating the comment as "shade" but, I think some of your posts are cool. All love. :kiss:

Guys I am sorry if I caused some distress here in the thread. I posted Unreleased Syndrome as a constructive discussion but I think people are seeing it as shade. I do not support leaking Lana's music and this is why I have these opinions! I am a free speech advocate but I think the original poster would appreciate if we got on topic. 

Also @111 other users are treating the comment as "shade" but, I think some of your posts are cool. All love. :kiss:

I went to follow you I couldn't. Don't know if you "blocked" me.