9 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

the hell did i miss what happened omg

IMG-9639.jpg

can someone explain the situation pls

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

2 hours ago, burthday kake said:

me & the girls honest reaction after some dude named ricardo just promised to get us fired from our jobs (we dont wanna work anyway)

the-beatles-smile.gif

i dont even have a twitter or rly know whats going on i just wanted to shitpost but his story is giving copypasta so

lmao i havent even thought about this

imagine becoming A BEGGAR bc no college or job will accept you because of ricardo im crying :lmao:

1 hour ago, williamprb said:

can someone explain the situation pls

Assuming you know who Ricardo is (obsessive fan who is borderline stalkerish and goes to almost every single Lana concert, forcing himself to barricade and acting like a gatekeeper. He also finds ways to track Lana down at other places/events.), he’s been getting called out more and more frequently lately. 

I’m not sure specifically triggered it, but I heard there was something on Twitter. I’ve seen a lot of people call him out on the LDR subreddit page recently. 

He’s making empty threats because people have been calling him out lately for questionable behavior. The LDR subreddit mods went as far as to say we’re not allowed to talk about him anymore on the page lol

If you’re going to be a public figure and act like an entitled brat, of course people online are going to scrutinize you. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

The cringiest Lana related posts are always the ones with false information and these videos always have like 1 million views :toofloppy:

url%5D

14 minutes ago, Embach said:

The cringiest Lana related posts are always the ones with false information and these videos always have like 1 million views :toofloppy:

Remember when people thought she burned the bible??

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

5 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

Remember when people thought she burned the bible??

Oh nooo not that Tiktok Lana cult :toofloppy:

url%5D

19 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

You know that's a set-up account created by a Lana/Taylor fan, right? they're just trying to get other artists (like Melanie) dragged, they have Olivia Rodrigo/Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande/etc tweets basically doing the same thing 

Could projecting on other fanbases since Lana has had her own performance controversies

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

On 10/17/2023 at 7:17 PM, Quincy said:

Assuming you know who Ricardo is (obsessive fan who is borderline stalkerish and goes to almost every single Lana concert, forcing himself to barricade and acting like a gatekeeper. He also finds ways to track Lana down at other places/events.), he’s been getting called out more and more frequently lately. 

I’m not sure specifically triggered it, but I heard there was something on Twitter. I’ve seen a lot of people call him out on the LDR subreddit page recently. 

He’s making empty threats because people have been calling him out lately for questionable behavior. The LDR subreddit mods went as far as to say we’re not allowed to talk about him anymore on the page lol

If you’re going to be a public figure and act like an entitled brat, of course people online are going to scrutinize you. 

yeah there's a line between trying to be a groupie and stalking, albeit a wavy one. Just don't be creepy lmao.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

11 hours ago, lake placid said:

you would never guess what song they are talking about :krylie:

KrCLLKz.jpg

It's The Other Woman, isn't it? 💀

url%5D

9 minutes ago, lake placid said:

flipside but still as bad :toofunny:

they're literally right tho lmao

On 10/29/2023 at 10:55 AM, Pretty On The Indide said:

yeah there's a line between trying to be a groupie and stalking, albeit a wavy one. Just don't be creepy lmao.

i'm pretty sure this is the guy who honeymouns is defending on his twitter too lmao

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

On 10/17/2023 at 12:24 PM, ultrabanisters said:

the hell did i miss what happened omg

IMG-9639.jpg

I thought he was talking about the false allegations on Reddit that he broke a kid's ankle trying to get barricade, while there's a video of him going to barricade and everyone was walking in a super organized line at that show, he was like no. 2 in line in the video so literally 0 chance these allegations could be true. The OG post has been deleted (shocker) but you can still see the comments:

I just was searching for an old Lana meme from Facebook and while I was searching (with "lana del rey" as key words) then I got posts from "a sad girl aesthetic themed" page as a result and the posts were like "domestic abuse aesthetic" with photos of bruises on a woman's neck or bloody knees or bandage wrapped hand :biblio:

url%5D

On 10/29/2023 at 1:35 PM, Coloringbooks said:

You know that's a set-up account created by a Lana/Taylor fan, right? they're just trying to get other artists (like Melanie) dragged, they have Olivia Rodrigo/Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande/etc tweets basically doing the same thing 

love how in the second pic you can tell they were trying to get unflattering pictures but lana still looks hot asf there

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

21 minutes ago, Embach said:

I just was searching for an old Lana meme from Facebook and while I was searching (with "lana del rey" as key words) then I got posts from "a sad girl aesthetic themed" page as a result and the posts were like "domestic abuse aesthetic" with photos of bruises on a woman's neck or bloody knees or bandage wrapped hand :biblio:

There is a culture around every single weird abusive fetish. It's not Lana's fault.