TheParadiseEdition

Did you know about Lana when she was Lizzy Grant?

Nope. I heard of her after the Sunday Times had a tiny picture of her in some 'whats hot and not' section. It was the worlds smallest picture but i completely fell in love what what she was wearing and her style (http://www.timeslive.co.za/Feeds/Reuters_Images/2012/02/10/28-01-2012-00-01-00-861mdf99726.jpg/ALTERNATES/crop_630x400/28-01-2012-00-01-00-861mdf99726.jpg).

Looked up video games and fell even more in love. I think it was around september/october of 2011. The rest of that semester in college i spent literally every day trying to find lana/lizzie songs. Born to die came out the day before one of my major exam and i stayed up all night with it on replay instead of studying, I REGRET NOTHING x

tumblr_mno1uzdctJ1qagwgxo1_500.png

Someone on LDR.fm, a staff member, said that they met Lizzy in 2009/10.

There is someone on twitter who has known Lizzy since 2010. it was @Liv_Alva and I remember seeing a post on Lizzy's fb by her, so she isn't lying

I discovered Lana in late 2011.

I know no one else who knew about Lana before 2010 and that.

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

Someone on LDR.fm, a staff member, said that they met Lizzy in 2009/10.

There is someone on twitter who has known Lizzy since 2010. it was @Liv_Alva and I remember seeing a post on Lizzy's fb by her, so she isn't lying

I discovered Lana in late 2011.

I know no one else who knew about Lana before 2010 and that.

It was CalendarGirl if I'm not wrong

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Personally, I started listening to her late 2011, but I realized (when AKALG leaked) that I had seen her name before cus Gramma was featured on Amazon as the free track of the week or day or something like that.

But I never gave it a listen, so technically, still late 2011.

Yes! Calendargirl said she was very sweet and talkative (or something like that) when she met her :)

I actually did know about her, in fact I have many of her unreleased albums which she emailed me :creepna:

:derpna2:

Yes! Calendargirl said she was very sweet and talkative (or something like that) when she met her :)

I actually did know about her, in fact I have many of her unreleased albums which she emailed me :creepna:

tumblr_m84yopUz5C1qbkprxo1_500.gif

tumblr_m84yopUz5C1qbkprxo2_500.gif

i think heard video games on radio 1 in very late summer or maybe september '11 something like that it was played constantly, CONSTANTLY, england was fangirling over herrr so proud!

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

Lana Del Rey my second favorite artist of the moment led me to top favorite artist of the moment Lizzy Grant. Saw the video in late 2011 because my music addict friend send it to me a youtube link.

glgcDdT.gif