Elle

Lana at a Waffle House in Florence, AL - July 20th, 2023

I love her for this. Her randomness is the best. She looks beautiful there as always, she's always glowing and radiant when she's travelling! This is why I love her out of all the Hollywood celebrities - she's down to earth, she's not a diva. She's having fun doing other things too besides her main career. She's adventurous, daring and willing to learn new cool stuff. It was also a nice moment for White Dress/May Jailer-Lizzy waitress era throwback. She's just so fucking awesome for this and every day i just love her more. This is THE Lana Del Rey. A national treasure. :flutter::thankyou:

url%5D

I did see a fan commenting under a Lanaboards post about that in Insta saying that she's filming a MV there :um2: but I think it's just their speculation...

url%5D

Lmao my 3 friends who were former WaHo employees went crazy over this, and even inspired one of them to consider start working there again skfndk. Funnily enough, my friend brought up thinking about working there again about a month ago while she finishes her last year of law school, and I think this just sealed the deal for her. Serving waffles AND justice. Thank you Lana for always being an inspiration to us all :heart:

0-E874439-EC8-E-45-B3-8337-A2-C30-D92-A043

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

lol the group chat is so confused, there are people thinking that she broke 

She got fined heavily by Glastonbury for missing half her set….She’s got to recoup the money somehow.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

:tommy:

Side note: So many people on Twitter are making her seem like a bad person for going to the Waffle House and “cosplaying” as middle class but literally how many celebs take time out of their day to spend hours at a Waffle House just hanging out with the employees with no gain or ulterior motive. Like Lana is just out there living life, we wouldn’t have even known about it if employees didn’t post about it 

Also the way this is on every news outlet is so funny lmao😭 Not even just local news 

14 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Side note: So many people on Twitter are making her seem like a bad person for going to the Waffle House and “cosplaying” as middle class but literally how many celebs take time out of their day to spend hours at a Waffle House just hanging out with the employees with no gain or ulterior motive. Like Lana is just out there living life, we wouldn’t have even known about it if employees didn’t post about it 

Also the way this is on every news outlet is so funny lmao😭 Not even just local news 

She literally goes around in a shirt and jeans most days and has a lifestyle like everyone else’s half the the time.   She’s quite down to earth for a women worth 30-50 million and who is a huge artist. 

17 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

ide note: So many people on Twitter are making her seem like a bad person for going to the Waffle House and “cosplaying” as middle class but literally how many celebs take time out of their day to spend hours at a Waffle House just hanging out with the employees with no gain or ulterior motive. Like Lana is just out there living life, we wouldn’t have even known about it if employees didn’t post about it 

cosplaying as middle class made me laugh out loud

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

15 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

these twitter people are just something like is it really a social network for the most useless and baseless cancellations or why are they like that i cant understand why u just need to make up these retar*ed thoughts 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

these twitter people are just something like is it really a social network for the most useless and baseless cancellations or why are they like that i cant understand why u just need to make up these retar*ed thoughts 

They want blood, the Colleen Ballinger thing has got stale and they need a new victim to cancel. Lana is going to be accused of  ‘Class appropriation’. 

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

They're probably kids honestly

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

Then they should go and play in the sand or sth I don’t care

I didn't ask you, I responded to someone else haha. I feel the same though, don't really give a fuck about stupid people online.

2 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

western people are so weird why are they offended by anything? let the woman be a Waffle House werker in peace

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I guess I can only really speak for myself, but as someone who grew up poor (in a singlewide trailer, baby!!), I feel like the classist critiques that have been leveled at Lana all the way back to her work as Lizzy are so petty :crai: Like, maybe this is short-sighted, but I feel like the people incensed about this are probably by-and-large probably not people even affected by the things they’re mad about. I just don’t think actual blue-collar workers actually give a shit that Lana hung out with the Waffle House workers when they have actual real problems :toofunny:

o4qjp4j.png