hotshot2am

Lust for Life Anniversary Coke Bottle Clear Vinyl Repress

17 minutes ago, x VB said:

No this should be the US store exclusive. The UO one was green

Edit: there are two colors :oprah:

I'm pretty sure it's going to be like the one in the second video :crai:

i got it from urban outfitters in 2018 and its closer to the second one but its actually a little more opaque than that but that couls just be the lighting. but then who knows what this one will look like bc it could be pressed somewhere different and come out looking like neither of us

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Thinking of that girl I saw on a Youtube video a month ago that bought it from a local reseller for around 250 USD+ (like 4,000 mexican pesos at the exchange rate at the time) :twirls:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

1 minute ago, Velours said:

Thinking of that girl I saw on a Youtube video a month ago that bought it from a local reseller for around 250 USD+ (like 4,000 mexican pesos) :twirls:

I bought it for £180 last September.. was a good price :silly:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I honestly wanna get all of the repress' but I need to have some self control seeing as I already have all of her albums on vinyl. I got the ultra repress because thats been on my Wishlist for so long but if I get this too my credit card will be truly dead 

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Why do I want to buy it even though I already have both the foggy clear and crystal clear ones :thumb2:

Maybe cause in your deepest heart you know for some reason it's gonna look different from the two other variants 😁🤣

It was expensive watch it 

uuugghhh i wanna buy it but im seeing taylor tmrw and i savdd up for merch :tsk:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

So the UV repress went up June 13, the album came out June 13, 2014

the LFL repress is up today, July 21, the album came out July 21 2017

That's not a lot of data to extrapolate from but I think we can safely assume a HM repress will be coming September 18, and probably NFR repress Aug 30 :shh:

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

So the UV repress went up June 13, the album came out June 13, 2014

the LFL repress is up today, July 21, the album came out July 21 2017

That's not a lot of data to extrapolate from but I think we can safely assume a HM repress will be coming September 18, and probably NFR repress Aug 30 :shh:

As per my theory :agree:

I have to say it's absolutely random they really decided to pick these ""rare"" pressings and drop them casually this year out of nowhere nn. Like, if it was the 10th anniversary, the 5th... alright, but just dropping them is so iconic idk lmao.

and NONE for Born To Die!

25 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

I have to say it's absolutely random they really decided to pick these ""rare"" pressings and drop them casually this year out of nowhere nn. Like, if it was the 10th anniversary, the 5th... alright, but just dropping them is so iconic idk lmao.

And none for Born to Die, bye

CautiousGrouchyApisdorsatalaboriosa-max-

whatarecoloris.jpg

31 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

It’s because of the Lana hype, it’s gotten big last year and normal merch wouldn’t sell as much as a vinyl variant. What’s odd to me is why they haven’t pressed anything for born to die.

Good time for me as a cassette collector, as a long time I’ve had every cassette since honeymoon but missed out on the rare vinyls. Now I get to have all for retail :flutter:

I won't buy the Honeymoon vinyl if it's the red one with standard cover :trisha: the alt uo cover is my favorite of Lana's and would be the main point of buying the repress

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

However this is my guess: the 'collaboration' between Lana and Urban Outfitters ended right after the release of the exclusive COTCC UO. In fact Urban passed off the yellow release of Blue Banisters as UO exclusive even though in reality it wasn't. If you notice, although there were many blue VBBOTGs in stock, for a while now we have only seen black pressings for sale on their shop. So at this point I think she has the rights on the products (?) and doesn't want to deal with UO anymore as exclusives and stuff (Ocean Blvd we didn't have Urban exclusives) and prefers to 'claim' the previous pressings. What do you think? Is this just my mental trip? Are we gonna have different barcodes for these? Am I delulu thinking she will repress the heart-shaped one in September? :stareney3:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-