hotshot2am

Lust for Life Anniversary Coke Bottle Clear Vinyl Repress

9 hours ago, Mer said:

I was trying to tag you but it wouldn't load and I got impatient LOL 

:deadbanana:

I'm glad the Canadian store was at least able to fulfill one of your orders, literally 95% of people who ordered off there are still waiting like.. :defeated: And thank you again :shh2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Mine has shipped from Canada :party:

29 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

My vinyl arrived with my ultraviolence represswbfegQG.jpg

This colour looks so much better than the other picture! But whyyyyyy didn't they repress it in the original coke bottle clear, I don't think I've seen a prettier thing than that one in my life :crying4:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

11 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

It looks way prettier than the picture that was posted earlier :flutter:

I guess with the right lights and the UV in the background, it looks awesome...

I just hope it's really this green-ish at this point cuz the og opaque one is non sense :rollin:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

3 hours ago, too fast too young said:

My vinyl arrived with my ultraviolence represswbfegQG.jpg

oh thank god this looks so much better!!! 
since everyone is saying that they’re thicker that’s probably why it doesn’t look as clear as the original

+ thickness = + color

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

oh thank god this looks so much better!!! 
since everyone is saying that they’re thicker that’s probably why it doesn’t look as clear as the original

+ thickness = + color

3 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

I guess with the right lights and the UV in the background, it looks awesome...

I just hope it's really this green-ish at this point cuz the og opaque one is non sense :rollin:

3 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Mine has shipped from Canada :party:

This colour looks so much better than the other picture! But whyyyyyy didn't they repress it in the original coke bottle clear, I don't think I've seen a prettier thing than that one in my life :crying4:

I'm afraid it's a filter making it look that gorgeous. It's similar to the cloudy EU version, but more intense/opaque. Just got mine. No bad color, but not the clear US version I hoped for. Guess I'm gonna sell mine. 

It was expensive watch it 

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

I'm afraid it's a filter making it look that gorgeous. It's similar to the cloudy EU version, but more intense/opaque. Just got mine. No bad color, but not the clear US version I hoped for. Guess I'm gonna sell mine. 

Yeah mine is definitely darker and all pictures I’ve seen apart from this one are like that as well. But really depends on lighting to see how it looks. I really wouldn’t call it “clear”, it’s see-through but definitely more translucent than clear. So it’s basically a translucent green vinyl imho not coke bottle clear

27 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Yeah mine is definitely darker and all pictures I’ve seen apart from this one are like that as well. But really depends on lighting to see how it looks. I really wouldn’t call it “clear”, it’s see-through but definitely more translucent than clear. So it’s basically a translucent green vinyl imho not coke bottle clear

Exactly 😊 translucent light green vinyl. Nice color, but clear, white or red would look better for this album. 

I remember the new black pressing had the Groupie Love and Summer Bummer demo version, does the green repress also have it?

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

7 hours ago, Olympia said:

I added no filter - just sat on my sofa in the morning sun

The sun has probably reflected my pink dressing gown colour onto the cellophane of the vinyl lol

5 hours ago, too fast too young said:

I added no filter - just sat on my sofa in the morning sun

The sun has probably reflected my pink dressing gown colour onto the cellophane of the vinyl lol

I guess it's the sunlight then, or your vinyl has a different color from others then. It looks kind of yellow mint neon in your photo. Way more beautiful than in reality. 

On 11/10/2023 at 8:48 PM, Fireffie said:

I remember the new black pressing had the Groupie Love and Summer Bummer demo version, does the green repress also have it?

Would also love to know. Especially I'm so bad with hearing the differences between some versions, lol. 

19 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Is there a problem with American shipping or something I have 3 orders that haven’t done anything in a week except print a label

Same with mine! On the 9th, they sent me the email about the shipping label being made, but it has yet to actually ship.

19 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Is there a problem with American shipping or something I have 3 orders that haven’t done anything in a week except print a label

Fernjail is a real thing :defeated: