Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I heard she's gonna put Serial Killer on this album. 

Source? :creepna:

url%5D

5 minutes ago, pehhg said:

THE WITCHY VERSION TAHT WAS SCARPPED

:oop2:

Lana-Del-Rey-Norman-Fucking-Rockwell.png

Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-the-Country

Blue-Banisters-album-cover.jpg

Lana-Del-Rey-Did-You-Know-That-There-s-a

Yall have overused that word witchy to death now, let it die now :mj3:

url%5D

So working that one shift finally funded her new album :oprah2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

honestly if the new album had say yes to heavenfine china and maybe a few other unreleased like i talk to jesus but was mostly newly recorded stuff i wouldn't be mad. but then i'm in the minority who actually enjoyed blue banisters and thought the leaked songs fit into the album nicely. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

43 minutes ago, Embach said:

Source? :creepna:

The buttered noodles on the veranda :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

23 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

honestly if the new album had say yes to heavenfine china and maybe a few other unreleased like i talk to jesus but was mostly newly recorded stuff i wouldn't be mad. but then i'm in the minority who actually enjoyed blue banisters and thought the leaked songs fit into the album nicely. 

The problem with blue banisters was just that it was a lil messy, it felt like a mixtape, all songs stand-alone were good.. I probably listened to that daily for a longer period than I did OB

i don’t listen to unreleased tracks all that much, so blue banisters to me didn’t feel like all old material 

Anyway.. so this girl gets told that Lana’s working on a new record and didn’t think to ask when lanas aiming to get it out there?? :judgingu4:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I really have no idea what LDR10 will be at this point :oprah2: I don’t think it’s going to be an album with original songs yet… But I do expect unreleased tracks before that.

Or maybe we’ll get the cover album :omfg2:

We can probably expect Sunshine on the album since Rob talked about it

I need Zodiac vibes tho, the soft siren belting

url%5D

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

We can probably expect Sunshine on the album since Rob talked about it

I need Zodiac vibes tho, the soft siren belting

He said he's working on a new album, too, so it could be released on his one I guess. 

It was expensive watch it 

3 minutes ago, Olympia said:

He said he's working on a new album, too, so it could be released on his one I guess. 

That’s also my guess. I liked his album, but let’s not kid ourselves that without the two Lana tracks, I’m not sure how well it would have done. His label surely will want to repeat the expérience for his second album, with a couple of Lana tracks. 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

That’s also my guess. I liked his album, but let’s not kid ourselves that without the two Lana tracks, I’m not sure how well it would have done. His label surely will want to repeat the expérience for his second album, with a couple of Lana tracks. 

Very true. I'd actually love a whole album by him with her singing, maybe including a few instrumental interludes. Could be ldr10, too 😉

It was expensive watch it 

Shouldn't we consider having these kinds of threads since the release of Lana's previous records? We're aware of Lana's passion for being in the studio and her tendency to start working on the next album even before the current one is released (this has been evident with Lust for Life, and likely applies to all her albums).

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif