Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, yourboy said:

but there are so little that were leaked :crai:

I was under the impression they hadn’t worked together for very long :stareney2: Like they had recorded some demos and some unfinished songs and that was it. 
That side project will always be a mystery to me. 

COCC era: @lustforlife

BB era: @arcadialovesong2018

Ocean blvd era: @TheDollClub @DragonWhore 

who will be the  next truther for LDR10?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

When Patrick Warren makes his debut as a producer on LDR10 then what

and includes the eclipse demanded version of fine china

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

when she opens LDR10 with "Lilacs in my mind all the time are blooming beautifully..." then what?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

No mesh mask, No bum ass boyfriend, no more sermon interludes, no typewriter scans, constantly serving in public / in performances, random ass adventures + the acknowledgment of the 80% of her music she’s always payed dust, we are on a a very different and good looking trajectory this time around girls :true:

When Lana sampled Jump's lyrics in Fishtails, I want to see Noir lyric sample in LDR10 :true:

url%5D

7 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i feel like she's costantly working on a new album so this doesn't really mean much

the reason we’re in this thread is because of that billboard article

31 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

I really really wanna know what she thinks about those versions. Imagine waking up and seeing your songs leak with production you've never heard before :wowcry:

32 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

and we all win 

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

I really really wanna know what she thinks about those versions. Imagine waking up and seeing your songs leak with production you've never heard before :wowcry:

when she said hollywood leaked with the wrong production but she actually meant fine china then what... 

20 minutes ago, Embach said:

When Lana sampled Jump's lyrics in Fishtails, I want to see Noir lyric sample in LDR10 :true:

i want st. tropez percussion and go go dancer bridge :true:

30 minutes ago, pehhg said:

IDK IF THIS WAS POSTED YET BUT LOOOK

sorry if someone posted this alr

i love that our insider this era is a waffle house employee :eartha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

41 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

do yall think it will have collabs?

Based off of what she said, it seems having collabs really inspires her and having people to bounce ideas off of, especially in a time where she wasn’t feeling creative and didn’t want to go to the studio. She said she is kinda out of that slump now so idk if she will continue having more collabs because she likes them or if that is just what she needed to get her mojo back 

She talked about it a little in the W Mag interview and Interview May/the letter on Insta

10 minutes ago, 111 said:

and we all win 

when she said hollywood leaked with the wrong production but she actually meant fine china then what... 

but fr have you heard that version of Hollywood? and follow up question if you have, is it good/better than the leaked?